Just a few questions regarding Seraphim, Archangel's Wrath

Draxile

Hello! :) This is my first post on DarkMatters although I've read few quite a few!

I previously owned Sacred 2 for my 360 and I recently picked it up for the Ps3 for 40 bucks woot!

Anyways Questions:

Archangel's wrath:

If this used with throwing knives / throwing stars does it basically look like your throwing fireballs?

Same question with bows, blue flaming arrows?

Also:

I've seen alot of dual sword Seras is dual staff viable considering base intelligence is always higher than base strength for Seras?

Thank you in advance, Draxile

• 2 months later...
Hello! :P This is my first post on DarkMatters although I've read few quite a few!

I previously owned Sacred 2 for my 360 and I recently picked it up for the Ps3 for 40 bucks woot!

Anyways Questions:

Archangel's wrath:

If this used with throwing knives / throwing stars does it basically look like your throwing fireballs?

Same question with bows, blue flaming arrows?

Also:

I've seen alot of dual sword Seras is dual staff viable considering base intelligence is always higher than base strength for Seras?

Thank you in advance, Draxile

Welcome to Dark Matters!

dual Staff Seras are certainly viable. if you find staffs with the bonuses and mods that will compliment your build then buy all means. especially if you are boosting Intelligence attribute. then wielding staffs makes sense.

Welcome to the FDM. I cant add much to what others have posted.

I will say this about Archangel's Wrath. With the proper skill placement, insainly fast regen times ~0.5-0.8~, moded correctly for how you plan to use AW, this CA can do massive amounts of single target damage.

Just LOVE this CA for it's single target slaughtering capabilites.

I remain, Etherian