What are you drinking while playing Sacred 2?

HOla Delta, welcome to DarkMatters!

I heard the words fortified wine? I LOVE fortified wine. So sweet, oily, slick and crazy-looking... yummy on the tongue with cheese.

hmmmm, *checks watch, wonders when Alkie store will close*

hmmmm...

;)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
HOla Delta, welcome to DarkMatters!

I heard the words fortified wine? I LOVE fortified wine. So sweet, oily, slick and crazy-looking... yummy on the tongue with cheese.

hmmmm, *checks watch, wonders when Alkie store will close*

hmmmm...

:)

gogo

Created an account just to respond to this. There's nothing greater than some good gaming and a half bottle of ice cold Richards Wild Irish Rose. Well I suppose some quality beer, but in today's economy! Bum Wine it is. Glad to see someone else enjoy's the finer things in life while playing Sacred.

Wine or beer, ... I noticed that at some places wine is way cheaper than beer. Here beer is way cheaper than wine.

I work with explosives and so I stay away from alcohol even if I don't have to work. I also play together with my daughters and so drinking non alcoholic stuff is the way to go.

• 1 month later...

I made the fatal mistake of getting Woodstock Bourbon & Cola cans (they're cheap alright!) and settling in for what I thought would be a productive session of Sacred 2.

Here's the list of problems I encountered:

1) Toilet issues - bourbon goes straight through and unless you're a freakish inventor who sits in a chair with a hole cut out of it and a bucket underneath, you need to go... OFTEN. Note: If you are that kind of freakish inventor it's probably best to remain silent.

2) Smoking - it goes with bourbon which goes with burning the carpet in a rental apartment whilst frantically trying to juggle your controller, your bourbon, your cigarette and what remains of your dignity.

3) Death - a lot of death. My temple guardian had 5 before he even made it to the first town!

OK kiddies, here's the lesson for the day. Either it's an incredibly sad indictment of my gaming abilities, or it's the gaming god's way of telling us to enjoy the game without indulging in other vices simultaneously. Your choice...

My personal choice of drink would be a freshly squeezed tropical fruit smoothie with one of those little umbrellas in it served by a scantily clad Mediterranean goddess with a palm frond for fanning me when I start sweating from the physical strain of using a controller

My personal choice of drink would be a freshly squeezed tropical fruit smoothie with one of those little umbrellas in it served by a scantily clad Mediterranean goddess with a palm frond for fanning me when I start sweating from the physical strain of using a controller[/font]

I'll take one of those, please! :biggrin:

Playing Sacred 2 is no different for me than playing any other game when it comes to drinks.

During the week its coffee or water during the morning and beer and/or bourbon at night.

On weekends the bar opens after midday. :)

• 3 weeks later...