Unable to use Demonic Blow while mounted on Hellhound

I'm unable to use demonic blow while mounted. Anyone else having this problem?

AFAIK, I've never heard of this issue. Maybe more details, which button is Demonic Blow mapped to, regeneration time, etc.

Nope, not working at all. Also I'm unable to purchase a new mount. The game asks me if I'm sure if I want to spend x amount of gold to buy a new mount, I say yes and then nothing happens. I think the game's just completely bugging out on me. Might be time to start a new character.

Nope, not working at all. Also I'm unable to purchase a new mount. The game asks me if I'm sure if I want to spend x amount of gold to buy a new mount, I say yes and then nothing happens. I think the game's just completely bugging out on me. Might be time to start a new character.

Hello, Paul!

You cannot have 2 unique mounts at one time. You will have to sell your old one (for 0 gold) before you can buy another.

The only other thought I had was that you were on a horse. NO Combat Art's work when mounted on a horse.

Yeah, finally managed to sell my unique. It wasn't allowing me to do that either, because my mount wasn't showing up on the list of sellable items, but it finally did after the fifth try. I'm thinking of creating another shadow warrior for the dark campaign and seeing if the same thing happens.

Yeah, finally managed to sell my unique. It wasn't allowing me to do that either, because my mount wasn't showing up on the list of sellable items, but it finally did after the fifth try. I'm thinking of creating another shadow warrior for the dark campaign and seeing if the same thing happens.

Well, that sux. I feel your pain, I've got a glitchy POS PS3... but mostly mine just freezes.

Good luck with your new toon!