So it has recently come to my attention that since the release of White Knight Chronicles on the PS3. I have not even thought of dusting off Sacred and killing some mobs in Niob. So enough of that, I'M BACK! If you are looking for anything on the PS3, weapons or armor then I probably have it. If not give me 72 hours and I'll find it (as long as your aren't asking for things that don't exist :() I'm going to be on almost ALL the time, unless I am forced to answer "The Call of Duty". So hit me up PSN ID is the same as my name. Looking forward to killing things with you folks again.

And BTW GoGo I saw that you mentioned my name in a trade post from months ago and I just want to say that I'm flattered you remembered little ol me.

Optimal...welcome back!

lol, I remember back a few months ago when this forum got hit by the blizzard of players all coming over from console from Sacred 2. They were wild, heady days, with hundreds of posts shooting out of Console trading...with your posts being so organized with lovely links sorted back to Wiki.

Great hearing you're back on the boards, we have gen 2 for consoles here these days, and socketing is busy, I'm sure you're going to make some friends and happy players with your resources.

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
So it has recently come to my attention that since the release of White Knight Chronicles on the PS3. I have not even thought of dusting off Sacred and killing some mobs in Niob. So enough of that, I'M BACK! If you are looking for anything on the PS3, weapons or armor then I probably have it. If not give me 72 hours and I'll find it (as long as your aren't asking for things that don't exist :4rofl:) I'm going to be on almost ALL the time, unless I am forced to answer "The Call of Duty". So hit me up PSN ID is the same as my name. Looking forward to killing things with you folks again.

And BTW GoGo I saw that you mentioned my name in a trade post from months ago and I just want to say that I'm flattered you remembered little ol me.

anything a high elf pyro only build could use, like set pieces for Celderah's devotion (I am new I think it was like that)+ ofcourse experience rings and amulets!

this is pretty akward and like begging:)

HI Ardea, welcome to DarkMatters!

Yes,lol...this is a new thing you've done in this topic... fascinating :P

If you're looking to scoop up his equipment, you can also try sending him a pm here on this site, as he does check in every once in a while.

Cheers!

;)

gogo

HI Ardea, welcome to DarkMatters!

Yes,lol...this is a new thing you've done in this topic... fascinating :D

If you're looking to scoop up his equipment, you can also try sending him a pm here on this site, as he does check in every once in a while.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

why thank you, I really feel that the sacred 2 community is small but very warm! just like my pyro elf lol. I will look into mailing him, becuz I also like the challenge of finding stuff myself. It's so annoying that yyou have to have a shopper char asswell, I am making a self sufficient high elf, but I dont think that I'll ever get to buy a set item:(

thank you!

Research the equipment posts well, see if you can pull out the lastest posts and then pm them here on the boards...or perhaps even try putting up your own add? This will connect you to more of the players as well.

Stay positive, don't give up!

;)

gogo