Online Drum&Bass

Hi there darkmatterers :)

Lately internet or web-based radiostations are popping out like tulips in the spring.

I recently discovered a new one that I really like. It featues drum & Bass (along with a few other genres, like hardcore and some electro).

Weekly overviews of DJ timetables can be found.

now, why would I post this station over any others? It has a few benefits in my opinion.

I usually hang out in the chatroom. A nice set of regulars are present pretty much all day (EU timezone).

the DJ's who are featured, are all worth it. They don't just let some random noodle bash the radio for a while, they select quality material.

Sunday nights are what I am here to promote. It's online Walhalla for drum&bass fans like myself.

8hours of non-stop drum and bass with quality mixes, ranging from self-produced liquids to oldskool bangers and general epic tunage.

The current community is small, but expanding. Due to this, newer members are quickly adopted into the 'Headrush family'.

I recently volunteered to help promote this station. On my facebook (Toon Budeners) or those of the admins (DJ Ramjack, Little L Ayles) daily updates and timetables can be found.

Other then drum&bass, genres like Uk Hardcore, Hardhouse, Hardstyle, Hard Trance, Oldskool and Happy hardcore are promintently featured.

For all you electronic music lovers, I'd like to share this station.

ever since I found out about it, I have it streaming pretty much whenever the computer is on. I think this online radio sticks out from the rest, and is worth some added attention.

so if any of you feel like dropping in and chatting up in the chatroom, or just stream and enjoy the tunage, I'd like to invite you to listen to Headrush FM

http://headrush.webclubbing.net

specifially for tonight, for the next 1.5 hours (20-22 GMT) DJ Ramjack (UK) will be setting the house on fire with help from MC Lean (UK).

Strap in for some oldskool Jungle Drum and Bass.

Grtz

Prom

Edited by promatolya