Who here is going to give Borderlands as much love as Sacred 2

I think Borderlands needs more unique guns, by that I mean things like TK's Wave and the Madjack, guns with unique projectiles and effects, rather than the multitudes of pistols that might shoot incendiary bullets or electrified bullets. I think the Talents were fine but I wish there was a little more depth to the builds (I play a hunter and mostly either I go full sniper w/ some Bloodwing buffs, or half and half sniper/Bloodwing) . Llama's right, X number of weapon types, and most of them are only differentiated by their elemental properties (explosive is the best imo, mostly because it's more of a type neutral element). I think they could still release a few expansions for it (not sure what the story would be) and would hope that if they do they add more talents and perhaps continue what the General Knoxx X-pac did with mods (seemed like there were mods that encouraged playstyle exploration for the different classes, like the siren mod that gave bonuses to sniper rifles). Too bad about the hacking though... :paladin:

Why does it matter if hacking is rampant though? If you're playing with a group of decent friends who you know won't do anything like that then what does it matter if the world & their dog are all playing with hacked/edited copies?

You've got a point there, but it can still ruin the experience of playing with random people if they have hacked profiles. Not really an issue for me though, mostly couch co-op here.