Least clicky build/class for Ice & Blood

Hey folks,

Without allusion to certain south park episodes aside, in my old age and a minor hand injury later I find playing games like D2/TQ/Sacred 2 to still be exceedingly fun but, after long session I do tend to get a sore clicky finger. This is why I often play pet builds as of recent in such games (I think the astral shadow build here is the pet build) though was wondering if anyone could recommend a good non-click intensive build for single player Ice and Blood (just got the expansion). I am looking to start fresh and not to twink if that matters much as its been a while since I explored the game and I want to build up to the new content. Oh well an odd request I know but thought I shoot it out there.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Thats a tough one. Astral SW build at least for awhile. Max Astral Focus and Nether Allegiance.

Another try might be High Elf and instead of spamming (fire) blazing tempest instead take all skills to max damage pyro focus/lore, ancient, combat dis, concent...

Ok instead of spammage eat a ton of runes into blazing tempest and use it on 10 second cool down. In between your fire aura will reflect meleee and burn people....

Edited by claudius

My second daughter plays sacred with a boy at youth club who suffers from epileptic. We did an astral shadow warrior for him. The character was thought for teamplay but was quite robust if played single player too. It uses skeletons towers, minions, and auto targetting attacks.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14096

Perhaps you can work out a character for yourself on this.

A Temple Guardian with fiery ember is probably possible too.

My second daughter plays sacred with a boy at youth club who suffers from epileptic. We did an astral shadow warrior for him. The character was thought for teamplay but was quite robust if played single player too. It uses skeletons towers, minions, and auto targetting attacks.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14096

Perhaps you can work out a character for yourself on this.

A Temple Guardian with fiery ember is probably possible too.

I have a similar problem but different; RSI in wrist and old-age :drinks: I am playing this Astral Shadow Warrior Build, it's level 78 for these reasons at times. I do play other characters and builds but need to rest earlier and for longer with them in comparison to this build.

Ok, my question how do you implement this "auto targetting attacks", I ticked the quick cast in the options menu, seemed to do nothing that I noticed ?

Or is this doing something else That I haven't blindly noticed ?

Putting shadow hand or however it is called in english in a single combination and quick cast. You didn't need to move the mouse to the target. Shadow Hand is a weird type of weapon attack. I hope your cversion of the game behaves the same.

I had carpal tunnel syndrom in my hand. Had it badly broken (several hand bones into splinters) as a young child and it took decades to develope into a CTS. I was using a trackball for playing from time to time. Right mouse click done with ring finger, left with thumb, and index and middle finger to roll the ball. So not allways the same stupid mouse movements.

Track-ball, good idea going to have to check that idea out simple as it will vary my hand movements, Many thanks for the idea.

I have the English UK version ... what's "Shadow Hand".

spectral hand, just looked up.

I am at work and typed the earlier post a bit in a hurry.

I have a cordless logitech trackball for years, use it at train too. I never got used to this touch pads on notebooks and netbooks. At train I just press it at the upper part of my leg when I found a nice and relaxing sitting position. I was even able to do some presentation with the cordless trackball this way (demands a bit training).

But buying a trackball is a bit troublesome. Trackballs have to fit in my hand, and since I am 192cm my hands are too big for most of them. So I travelled to a shop which had several types to compare.

14779.png

Spectral Hand, in which ever way I'm doing it, it just dosn't seem to auto-cast activate for me. I have quick cast activated in controls, put it into spell slot as spell, tried it in a combo by itself ... no go for me. Any ideas and what other characters and combat arts / spells could do this.

I am running the CM-Mod when I tried this out but figured that wouldn't be the prob ? have 2 check that later on.

Have this all completely sussed now, many thanks chattius.

Edited by Groosum

Belligerent vault and spectral hand are in a combination, If the mouse pointer is centered at your character no jump will be done and the spectral hand is auto targetting to something in your reach. But you can use BV to jump nearly on place to stun close enemies too.