Can I just eat a ton of Grand Invigoration runes without any negative effects?

So when I look at the details for GI (Grand Invigoration) it seems that if I eat a bunch of runes that nothing negative will happen. The combat art just lowers Regen time and Raises HP Regen. So basically I'm asking if I can just eat a ton of GI runes without any negative effects, and if there are any negative effects what are they?

So when I look at the details for GI (Grand Invigoration) it seems that if I eat a bunch of runes that nothing negative will happen. The combat art just lowers Regen time and Raises HP Regen. So basically I'm asking if I can just eat a ton of GI runes without any negative effects, and if there are any negative effects what are they?

Welcome the FDM!

What you see is correct. Grand Invigoration is the only CA like it in the game. read all the runes you can. the only drawback is that without Delphc focus is will take a larger and larger number of runes to raise the CA level 1 level.

I have heard of players in console and pre-Ice and Blood reading 1000 runes into GI. so go for it.

Cheers

loco

Welcome the FDM!

What you see is correct. Grand Invigoration is the only CA like it in the game. read all the runes you can. the only drawback is that without Delphc focus is will take a larger and larger number of runes to raise the CA level 1 level.

I have heard of players in console and pre-Ice and Blood reading 1000 runes into GI. so go for it.

Cheers

loco

Thanks for the help. I love how this community notices when someone is new or not.

Welcome the FDM!

Cheers

loco

Thanks for the help. I love how this community notices when someone is new or not.

No problem friend. thats what we are her for. don't be shy if you have questions. we are all glad to answer and help anyway we can.

Hey...new fellow High Elf Player ^^

I just got addicted to the class about two weeks ago,and can't get enough of Ice Thorns. Grand Invigoration's probably one of the fun parts of all the High Elf builds, quick and easy, no forward thinking really...just read read read.

If only all of Sacred were this clear and easy ;)

Welcome to DarkMatters World!

:)

gogo