What are Boneslicers?

Im sorry for the noob question, but what are those? Ive seen some people talking about that on the forums but I have no idea of what are those?

Am I missing some really great weapon/jewel/armor?

What does it do?

Is it an easy drop or only quest rewards?

Thanks in advace! =D

It is a good sword for Bronze/Silver, its usefulness after there is a problem as there are better weapons by then. And by platinum it normally needs sword mastery on 2 of the mods, but in silver its not too bad.

Spunky, are there any weapons on the Wiki you haven't had yet? If not, I will suggest to Gogo we rename it Spunky's weapons archive :)

Edited by colif

Nothing is bad in silver, I could even use a Cleaver if I was low on decent weaponry *shivers*

EDIT: Haha, some of the legendaries are still yet not uncovered.

Edited by Spunky

But Cleaver got Direct Damage in Ice and Blood, so its not as bad as it was (though in Xbox it would still suck). MY 1st boneslier is a level 13 bronze version, then I have two level 22 Silver ones.. at those low lvls uniques aren't that easy to find, so they are better than nothing (unless character is specced for unarmed, then they aren't).

Keep trying, we can prepare a logo :)

Someone posted the value of dual wielding Boneslicers outweighed other weapons... more slots since the given attributes don't need to be slotted... and that the Boneslicers were reliably attainable by doing the Undead Legion Quest Chain... so you need not wait for the 'chance' of getting them as drops...

Someone posted the value of dual wielding Boneslicers outweighed other weapons... more slots since the given attributes don't need to be slotted... and that the Boneslicers were reliably attainable by doing the Undead Legion Quest Chain... so you need not wait for the 'chance' of getting them as drops...

Twin_Boneslicers here is the wiki article on boneslicers that Antitrust did. Another golden jewel from Anti :)

So is Anti saying you could take a weapon lore & dual wield and level both up, because the first time I read that (a long time ago) I thought he meant take 1 point in swords/hafted for the modifiers (since dual wield overrides other bonuses while dual wielding)? Or is there something I'm missing? (note: so taking only 1 point in swords w/DW will only work on bronze/silver/gold [until modifiers start requiring sword mastery]?)

P.S. Sorry for the derail.

Edited by Rndm

the modifiers that the two have in common, such as attack speed, will not stack. the Dual Wield will override. but the weapon bonuses from sword lore will still function. and weapon lore bonuses on items usually scale up with the level of the lore. so in this case I think you could put points into both.

So is Anti saying you could take a weapon lore & dual wield and level both up, because the first time I read that (a long time ago) I thought he meant take 1 point in swords/hafted for the modifiers (since dual wield overrides other bonuses while dual wielding)? Or is there something I'm missing? (note: so taking only 1 point in swords w/DW will only work on bronze/silver/gold [until modifiers start requiring sword mastery]?)

P.S. Sorry for the derail.

Sort of backwards there, hes saying take one point in dual wield as attack value and attack speed easily ramp up in later levels, whereas the bonus that comes from Sword lore increases as you level the skill, true you don't get the speed or to hit bonus, but the actual value of the boneslicer is it's chance to ignore armor(among other things), allowing full damage with each swing :P I made a similar analogy a long time ago for hafted weapons but it never caught on. This works in all modes, just more noticably in the later ones as the actual bonuses themselves become more powerful with difficulty as well.

Really on the consoles this works best as any mastery requiring bas.tard. sword should have chance to cause open wounds, which as we all know on the consoles stacks until the opponent has but 1hp.

Or... ~smack ~smack ~kapow ~zinnggg!

hahahaha I laugh at your hitpoints garganthropod, now eat my mighty blade!.... (pokes with drumstick). ~octosnail dies. :crazy:

Well...ALDKJKSADFJKSDJFKLJDKG;L! I've already invested a whole bunch of points in my level 77 Inquisitor's DW skill and only 1 point in Swords, guess you learn something you wish you knew 50 levels ago every day with Sacred 2 eh?

Well...ALDKJKSADFJKSDJFKLJDKG;L! I've already invested a whole bunch of points in my level 77 Inquisitor's DW skill and only 1 point in Swords, guess you learn something you wish you knew 50 levels ago every day with Sacred 2 eh?

They arn't exactly wasted, assuming you're console you could always stack +all skills and try for bas.tard swords open/bleeding wounds stacks on consoles and causes massive damage, combined with a high chance to hit it's really not a bad deal. In fact ideally one would invest in both DW and SL or HL depending on user preference. I prefer hafted myself, nothing quite says "kneel before the inquisition heretic!" quite like a large club to the back of ones head :unsure: