PS3/XBOX360 trade center sub forums?

Not sure how long it'd take/the amount of effort involved, was looking at the guides section and thought if the trade section had the same setup (each class has their own trade section, possibly 2, one for ps3 and one for the 360) it might make trading easier/quicker. Just something I thought'd be cool.

I think we had it before when the game was getting released, but there were just enough trades to keep the one section lively. Peeps now usually stick the name of the class in the topic header, and this helps readers find items.

Course, if there's an explosion of trades going on, we'd jump to creating more forums for the community.

:thumpsup:

gogo

Ok, thanks for the quick response! Yeah, I've been on there, just thought it'd cut down on the number of new topics posted (I posted a new topic for people who had/wanted things for their TGs, thought if there was something similar but with a link to a whole section anyone who wanted something for their TG or had TG gear to trade they could just post there). Anyway, was just an idea I had (and it'd bug me if I didn't right it down lol), now it's off to the ps3 zone for me.

:thumpsup:

Edited by Rndm