League of Legends

hey all guess who is back to say hello :)

well first of all I wated to tell ya about this great game LoL ( if ya don't know I yet ) its a DOta inspired game with Champoions and a Summoner who can gain special skills until level 30. its easy going fast to learn and bloddy fun..

here is a link so u can sign up and play with me :)

my ingame name is GnUeN :) hope to see ya all thier

http://signup.league...f=4bff45754d7d4

cheerios

Epox

u can use diffrent kind of hero u gain ip points to buy new ones and runes to boost them as each level u gain a skill point, that u can use in either Offence defence or utility :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

yeah I do and hope some would sigin in via the link and come join me in the battle sofar I have a large group I play with I actually have 4 dutch people I play with and 2 germans sometime britihs not so many Danish players like to spicen up the language skills :)

and im level 30 in tha game

• 1 month later...

ah yes iv seen that one to looks sweet just not sure my pc can take it ^^ im looking forward to Torchlight 2

• 5 weeks later...

na looked the game up not me thing, im currently hooked on magic the gathering duels of the planeswalk and LoL, forsaken worlds Champion online and torchlight :D

go go come play lol I be your master jedi u can be my padawan :D

• 4 months later...

hehe no reason to fell guilty if people are not into this type of game its understandable that they dont click and rign up :) but it would be fun to have a little Dark group in thier :) since every time I end on a team im the one who makes the team win or trying to thier are lotsa factors in the game, like placing up ganks warding counter warding balanced team of tank off tank support ad/ap carriers jungler and so on

if anyone decied to tune in im on the EU/nordic server under the name og GnUeN since some dude took my Epox name ;(

free free but u can use money to by stuff buts its free to play :) u should try it gogo I learn you all the basics

Edited by Epox
  • 2 weeks later...

All of a sudden it kinda clicked, this game looks and has a "feel" of torchlight. That's good^^

Epox, is there a SP version of game...like if we were to boot up our toon, could we just play ourselves for a while on our own, or do we always have to join up in an MP game?

:)

gogo

p.s. Brought your post over here so we can discuss about this without taking the other thread off topic too much :)

Its a dota game lotsa heros to unlock you play either 3vs 3 or 5 vs 5 or you can make a custom game to try out the different heroes the game is all about smashing the enemy nexus and not to get killed to much because you use gold to buy items to boost the hero you are either playing a carry one who is the damage dealer of the team or a tank the one hostages the damage jungler one who stays out of sight and pops in for a gank or a support that helps the team you can buy runes to boost your hero but its best not to do that before level 20 you have 3 masteri trees to help you with minor boost to. Max level is 30 I really hope you gonna give it shoot gogo :) you can dl the client via the link after the sign up I'll teach you the game basics I play on the nordic east server

Edited by Epox

Dota is just a synonym for strategic team game were you have to work as a group to win and smash through the enemys defences you start at level 1 and gain xp from killing minions and enemy champions who are controlled buy other player. Your summoner is the one who gain xp for winning you get the most you got a little from loosing you gain influence points to buy runes and champions. Max level summoned is 30 and chain is 18 each champion has a set 1 passive skill and 4 active + 2 summoner skills. When you are new to the game you can only choose between the free heroes that switches every week so you get a feeling of what they are like :)

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=MV2rRcskn4Y

here is a movie of the gameplay

Edited by Epox