Another nasty day at work

We have a new super villian at work. We have been unable to discover his/her true identity or even his/her agenda. We have code-named our criminal the PP bandit.

Yup, once or twice a week he/she leaves a rather large puddle on the bathroom floor that can only be intentional. All attempts to find the identity of said public peer have failed. But one thing is for sure, who ever it is is either dehydrated or takes a lot of vitamins.

We even got security on the case, but nothing so far.

As a joke I created a top ten list of reasons a person would do that. It was a big hit.

A buddy of my posted a note to the bandit on the wall in the bathroom and a target on the ceiling, daring him to attempt to make the shot. Today he posted a picture of a fire hydrant on the wall and brought in a litter box. He even posted a flyer concerning a pee contest.

Well, both of us got called into the office to listen to a message from our compliance officer.

Almost got in trouble....lol.

hahahaha, that's really funny.. but at the same time, incredibly disgusting.

Do you have any vision impaired people who work there, perhaps it's an honest mistake? :)

hahahaha, that's really funny.. but at the same time, incredibly disgusting.

Do you have any vision impaired people who work there, perhaps it's an honest mistake? :)

Nope, the blind sit. its just the way they are taught. keeps the little spots off the leather shoes.

Not meant as cruel joke, I work with the blind so it's more of a fact.