Can't get rid of NPCs...

poashap

me and my friend just started new characters and we stupidly didnt make our own game and a level 50 came into the game and then left...

now we have these high level guards following us around kill everything :S? is there anyway to get rid of these because its ruining it :P

thanks

me and my friend just started new characters and we stupidly didnt make our own game and a level 50 came into the game and then left...

now we have these high level guards following us around kill everything :S? is there anyway to get rid of these because its ruining it :bow:

thanks

There is a couple of actual situation where this is a wanted thing. Its called quest ownership transfer. if you were in a campaign server with a friend, then for some reason 1 of you needed to leave, it would automatically transfer all quests over to you to finish and reap the rewards.

If however, an unknown player joined your campaign and started a quest then left, this would result in an unfortunate side effect that is plaguing you now.

The only way to shrug off an unwanted follower (immortal) is to complete the quest. that spawned him. Can you see a quest in your logbook?

If it is one of the non-immortal followers the same holds true, or you can simple let him die in battle. the problem is every time you hit a health potion it will heal the follower as well.

The only other suggestion I have it to transfer it to another character you are not using. On console this requires you to be within 10 levels

1. have only one of you leave the server.

2. join back with a different character, then have the other person leave.

3. this will transfer the quest to the new character. then you can quit and both join up in a new private server with you original characters sans followers