Best Way to Improve Damage for Combat Arts

So I am working on an Arrant Pyromancer High Elf build. I currently have her up to 60 with the following skills.

Magic Staffs

AP Lore

AP Focus

Concentration

Ancient Magic

Armor Lore

Bargaining

Enhanced Perception

Delphic Arcania Focus

---:)---

I mainly use Ancest Fireball, Blazing Temp, and Incend Shower with Incand Skin and Grand Invig activated. However, I like to use Glacial Thorns on larger monsters, flying creatures, and on fire based enemies(Seraphim Island much?). I want to increase the damage output of Glacial Thorns, but I am not sure how to do it. I want to keep the regeneration time pretty low(low enough to be able to rapid fire it, or come close to it). So I have two options.

Mystic Stormite Lore - Increases the damage and chance for criticals if I remember correctly.

Mystic Stormite Focus - Lowers the regeneration time, and allows me to sink runes into it to improve the level, thus increasing the damage.

So which will yield me the better result? Leveling Lore, or Focus with runes?

So I am working on an Arrant Pyromancer High Elf build. I currently have her up to 60 with the following skills.

Magic Staffs

AP Lore

AP Focus

Concentration

Ancient Magic

Armor Lore

Bargaining

Enhanced Perception

Delphic Arcania Focus

---?---

I mainly use Ancest Fireball, Blazing Temp, and Incend Shower with Incand Skin and Grand Invig activated. However, I like to use Glacial Thorns on larger monsters, flying creatures, and on fire based enemies(Seraphim Island much?). I want to increase the damage output of Glacial Thorns, but I am not sure how to do it. I want to keep the regeneration time pretty low(low enough to be able to rapid fire it, or come close to it). So I have two options.

Mystic Stormite Lore - Increases the damage and chance for criticals if I remember correctly.

Mystic Stormite Focus - Lowers the regeneration time, and allows me to sink runes into it to improve the level, thus increasing the damage.

So which will yield me the better result? Leveling Lore, or Focus with runes?

I believe that in the long-run, Focus is better. If you plan on going through Niob, definitely the Focus + runes/socketed GT.

I should have noted in my original post that I only plan on taking the skill up to level 75 either way I go. Would that change anything?

Definitely not!

Good luck with the build!

Always take the focus,spamming gt needs super low regen times.Damage will not be too much of an issue because so many thorns are produced.If you want to take MS lore(can work with the right combo of gear) keep GI freakishly high.By 75 you would want 200+runes read/eaten to off set a higher regen you will have.