Good food, m0ar pics

Pix, pix, glorious food pix!

If you want to show a pic from your comp, you can get it hosted at photobucket.. a lot of peeps here from community have free accounts there. Once you upload your pix to the bucket site, any pic you want to show will be offered with a choice of links which you can copy paste into your post here at FDM which will become your picture.

Go on, dare ya ta show me da melt

:(

gogo

The purple thing in the back ground with "Adult" written on it is an un-open pack of kitty food, for a kitty. :P

Sure it is.....

So why is the cat food and the people food in same picture? lol

Great looking snack btw. interesting

Fun with food! If I could draw, you'd see more of my evol handiwork gracing my own plates as well :)

The melt looks pretty good... is that mozarella ?

:)

gogo

Funny... just lately I've begun to indulge meself in buying some cheese to have around. I first bought a whole pile of kraft singles...but the next week after I bought a block of cheddar and started to grate.... there was just no goin back.

:)

gogo

lol ! how could you possibly do that, how dare you.. ALL of you :)

I (almost) spilt my bottle of 'elder blossom juice' - or what you call it - all over my monitor while reading this^^

the thought of the kitty , and the plate right next to it.. for a second there I couldn't help but laugh..

now, you have to make it up for me, you hear me?

go, loco & gogo,

post me some new ideas for a tasty drinks or drinkies now ;)

hacksaw, it still looks tasty, even with the suspicious 'adult' bag right next to it :) .. pinned you're recipe for tomorrow's breakfast, if I can still find some bacon somewhere..

I can't stand slice cheese, I like my cheese to be in block form. It just completes the taste, I'm gald you have found the joy of block cheese Gogo. Maybe you should go to a Deli and try some differant cheeses if you never have. Some you will love and some you will hate.

My Grandmother if actualy from Malta, they eat a lot of cheeses over there and she made me try many differant ones, incuding cheese with fruit though it. It was great! She even got me to put cottage cheese in a cup of milo, I wasn't a fan of that at all.