Ancestors Chambers

Looking through Schot's dungeon map I just noticed the huge network of caves on Dryad Isle labeled as "Ancestors Chambers." I have never seen the entrance to this dungeon even though I'm pretty certain that I have explored over there. Is this dungeon available only for certain classes? Or is there a sidequest that needs to be activated before you can enter? Or have I just not looked hard enough? Thanks in advance.

You don't need a quest to access the area, though if you don't have the associated quest you won't be able to access all of it.

The quest is inbetween the Dryad city & the Ancestor's Chambers.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a32492/pol...achievement.htm

Note: Both temples in the Dryad region can only be reached by going up into the trees in the ciy of Dyr-Laigh, walking the platforms southward, then exiting the trees on a plateau south of the city (after crossing a bridge over a chasm). The temple shown on the map (which has a merchant and side quests) and the cave/questgiver for the "Ancestor's Chambers" quest are both on this plateau and only reachable after passing through the city.

Directions through Dyr-Laigh to the plateau:

Starting at the teleport gate north of Dyr-Laigh, follow the road due south and enter the tree. In the treetops, follow the platform around the tree trunk and take the platform heading west, which then turns north to the next tree. Follow the platform around the trunk, then take the west platform and enter the tree. Follow this platform west (you'll pass a Runemaster), which then turns south and leads to a large round platform where the queen lives.

Now take the southwest platform to the next tree and enter it (don't keep following the platform around the tree). Follow this long platform to land, then follow the dirt path south through the trees (but don't enter them). At the 3-way intersection, head west (left) between two large trees and you'll immediately encounter a 4-way intersection. Continue following the dirt path west, which will twist south through some ruins to a bridge over a chasm. Cross the bridge and you're at the northern edge of the plateau south of the tree city. You should be greeted with the words "Logaeiar".

A peak at the Polytheist map should help you out some rhs. That quest is loads of fun! Enjoy. :D

Polytheist

P.s.

You can hover your mouse over tha lil icons to see close up shots. ^^

A peak at the Polytheist map should help you out some rhs. That quest is loads of fun! Enjoy. :D

Polytheist

P.s.

You can hover your mouse over tha lil icons to see close up shots. ^^

Awesome, thanks very much!