What is the maximium Level of each Difficulty?

I have 2 questions

1. the maximium level of each difficulty?

2. what is the Xp penalty of the game when I have done a low level quest?

I'm currently level 82 and im adventuring the new maps of ice and blood in silver difficulty, the mobs seems have their max level of 70.... so I get quiet a low xp...I need the answer above so that I can dicide how to manage to have the max benifit of Xp gaining from quest reward :)

Thanks

Quest XP is calculated differently to XP you get from monsters. Monster XP is based on the monsters level, the difficulty & your level (if you're "too" high level you get reduced XP, in order to push you into moving to a harder area), additionally, the monster levels are capped for each area, so it's easier to get "too high" for the region. Quest XP is based on your level & the difficulty, so you can't get "too high" for a quest, but the higher level you are the more XP you need to level up, so the quest XP may seem "smaller".

Welcome to Dark Matters. :)

used the wiki search (upper left of this page) and found this link

Maximum levels at bottom of page

Hehe thanks ~~~ I'm new here :D reading some SW building guilds and they are awsome! thanks for the contribution of you guys! making our newbies so easy to catch up with :)

And I have checked the link and it says in silver diff. the max level of mobs is 100, but when I was level 85, mobs are level 70(I was in Bloodwood island)...so I was thinking if the mobs level is based on different area, perhaps?

Edited by Modesto Clarion

Welcome to Dark Matters

thanks for your question, the graph the Frost referred you to is in regards to character levels.

This list is in regards to monster levels: This example is for the Guardians in the Machine: so they will have the highest levels however each region has a similar table. with thylisium being the lowest and the Machine the highest.

These are the levels at which this monster (guardians) can spawn at each difficulty level:

Difficulty/Minimum Level/Maximum Level

Bronze/26/40-41

Silver/26/75-76

Gold/66/120-121

Platinum/96/160-161

Niob/136/215-216

From the SacredWiki

This wiki page has a rough guide to the max levels for monsters in each region for each difficulty, it doesnt cover the new regions, but it gives you an idea of what to expect from them: Enemy Levels.

Nicely done mate! that is the chart I was trying to find. good info

This wiki page has a rough guide to the max levels for monsters in each region for each difficulty, it doesnt cover the new regions, but it gives you an idea of what to expect from them: Enemy Levels.

Nicely done mate! that is the chart I was trying to find. good info

Thanks guys! This is the chart I was trying to find tooooo~ :woot: