Just bought this game again for PC.

I bought and played the PS3 when it came out last year. The friend who was suppose to buy it with me so we play co-op never got it but I got a three main characters and lost a few hundred hours. I didn't have a good enough PC to run this game back then, but I built a new computer during new years and finally got around to picking this up. Next is the Witcher. I hope the community is still active. I can't wait to take advantage of ods and the pc exclusive features.

Heya Zin_LG, welcome to DarkMatters!

Yah...I think you could say we're active... a few thousand hours of playtime with glassy eyes late into twillight mornings...

yah...that's active ^^

:bye: Have fun with Sacred 2!

:)

gogo

(Damn you PC gaming!).

muhahha

welcome to the uber addiction of the pc

are you in EU servers?

:)

gogop

Thanks to steam, D2D, Gog, newegg, amazon, and publisher sales I've probably bought more games in the past 6 months than I did in the last 2 or 3 years combined. Also I'm pretty sure I spent less money, too.

No, I'm not on the EU servers yet because I bought I the US version. After reading the other posts about how barren to the U.S. servers are I might as just put the version I got to the side and get the Gold Edition. Luckily its roughly only $20 on Play.com.

Congrats! I also played on the ps3 and now have moved to the PC.

(And I recently purchased my second copy of the PC version so I could dual box and mule.)

• 4 weeks later...

Well got the gold edition and an extra copy of Ice and Blood. I'll probably install it this weekend and start a Dragon Mage. Spent some time with the vanilla copy of Sacred 2 just to get acquainted with the PC changes.

Well got the gold edition and an extra copy of Ice and Blood. I'll probably install it this weekend and start a Dragon Mage. Spent some time with the vanilla copy of Sacred 2 just to get acquainted with the PC changes.

Ah, whoops missed this introduction thread! Glad to see you're preparing to join us over on the EU side :devil: