Is it too late?Never, so, Hi everybody!

Hello everyone, I've been here since December of 2007, and realized that I've never introduced my self, lolz. So here I go

I am Nick and I live in -5 gmt, I LOVE computers, and I recently made one of our members their avatar, and helped on their signature. I run a website that you can find the link in my signature. I have been running it for about 3 months, and if you couldn't tell its about vocaloids. any way thats about as much from me as I feel about puting out there right now, besides the fact that I am lord's and genenut's son

PS: If you want an avatar or sig made you can pm me with a image that you would like, and what you would like it to say, and I'll work my magic to make a sig AND an avatar that match each other, or you can go to the creatix(*abracadabra* lolz)

Edited by daemonrocks23

Hey welcome......or should you be welcoming me? Hmmm either way good to see you on the boards. Nice Sig btw.

the sig was just something I whiped up in about 30 min, when I really try it takes me like two hours

And welcome to the forums Furian

Edited by daemonrocks23
Hello everyone, I've been here since December of 2007, and realized that I've never introduced my self, lolz. So here I go

I am Nick and I live in -5 gmt, I LOVE computers, and I recently made one of our members their avatar, and helped on their signature. I run a website that you can find the link in my signature. I have been running it for about 3 months, and if you couldn't tell its about vocaloids. any way thats about as much from me as I feel about puting out there right now, besides the fact that I am lord's and genenut's son

Ah ha!

Second generation Clan [D.a.r.k] le ^^

Thanks for the intro Nick...lol I should have keyed in on the name. Say hi to the parents for me!

:)

gogo

Well thanks for the welcome. Feeling good now. I was working on getting pics together that Schot and I were doing. was going to be a pic of my toon and in the background all the dead dragons spreadout behind me. I'll have to look for those pics again. Or better yet and more fun would be to killem again.