Christmas Island - what sort of level is recommended to take on this quest?

Finally, I have got a copy of Ice and Blood! :):):(

I have managed to install it (that was a confusing pain in the ...... donkey) and had a quick look at it over the weekend. I have built another Podgie the Bear-barian online HC and raised it to level 10 (to make sure my account is set up right), but before I start serious online gaming I decided to do some SP to get used to the new toon, etc.

I have installed the Christmas Quest mod and have been looking forward to playing that quest for along, long time. But I am getting whooped big time on the island. Can anybody tell me what sort of level is recommended to take on this quest?

Whoops! That probably explains why my level 7 Pyomancer can't hack it then. :)

BTW the CM-patch includes the xmas quest as well as many of the fixes and improvements. You may as well us that instead of the plain xmas patch.

BTW the CM-patch includes the xmas quest as well as many of the fixes and improvements. You may as well us that instead of the plain xmas patch.

I didn't know that, because when I looked at the community patch, I couldn't easilly find what it contained. The post that gave me the link to download it also contained the link to the Xmas quest, so I assumed that they were seperate. I wonder if it might not be an idea to post a sticky stating what the community patch contains?