Possible to change out the "Magic Skeletons" to real "Skeletons" (of my choice)

Well guys, Like I said, if there's anything spesific you're unsure about, ask here. I'll help.

I have a question :D...

Is it possible to change out the "Magic Skeletons" to real "Skeletons" (of my choice) in the Nether Allegiance :)

Would love to have realistic Skeletons...he he...

I would say that all you'd have to do is:

open scripts/shared/spells.txt and search for kohorte, that will take you straight to the nether allegiance, then

Find entry2 = {"et_summon_soldier", 2000, 588, 0, 8 },

Then open scripts/server/creatures.txt

Search for skeleton, and go through and find a skeleton you like the name of, then copy the id value, not the itemtype_id value, over the 588 in entry2.

Of course the normal skeletons have a behaviour of Hireling_brave, so any that are normally enemies, may attack you depending on their behaviour.

You could probably change the behaviour of the new skeletons, but that will probably affect every instance of that skeleton.

You might be able to copy the whole information for the enemy skeleton, then play around getting it to work.

So it might be a bit more work than I first thought. Needless to say I haven't actually tried this, so it might not even work. But that would be how I'd start the process anyway :D

he he...Cool man, thanks a million... :D...

So you mean change out the 588 and nothing else ?

The number 2000 is for something else ?

I thought the #2000 was the number of the enemies...

Maybe there is something else I might add instead of Skeletons... Something that might be more "friendlier" if possible... :)

Thanks again...

EDIT :

OK tried it...

It came up Square Boxes that were Red/Black and said Empty on them...So this means there is something missing...he he...

Goto look at the files more...

Edited by NecroViolator
EDIT :

OK tried it...

It came up Square Boxes that were Red/Black and said Empty on them...So this means there is something missing...he he...

Sweet! I'm not seeing things! A while back I was grinding and saw a floating black box with red lettering that said Empty. When I told people about it they thought I was crazy :D

EDIT :

OK tried it...

Sweet! I'm not seeing things! A while back I was grinding and saw a floating black box with red lettering that said Empty. When I told people about it they thought I was crazy :)

Hmmm... Interesting diagnosis...

Define Crazy...

Maybe there is help for you yet...ha ha... :P...

What did you change to see the Boxes :) Did you try the same as I :) To change out the Skeletons :)

What did you change to see the Boxes ? Did you try the same as I ? To change out the Skeletons ?

I play in Closed Net, so there's almost no way to mess with the game. I didn't change anything actually. I was simply wandering threw human lands on my way to gar'collosus when a floating black box with red lettering that said "EMPTY" on each side appeared. I kinda kicked it around like you would with a dead body, and then after a few seconds it completely disappeared. I thought it might be broken game code, or some resource that never was filled (sand particles, an enemy), and your results seem to agree, as you technically had "broken" code when you tried to switch the skelllies.