Dragon Mage character specific quest

podgie_bear

I have been playing Dragon Mages since I recently upgraded to Ice & Blood and I wanted to follow the character specific quest to see where the story leads. But both Dark and Light Dragon Mages have lost the quest at the same point. I get to Dragonmaw Pass, listen to the 2 guards chatting about the strange dragon mage who passed through yesterday and that's it! There is no map pointer, no hint in the quest log as to where I should go next.

I found the thread when it got lost in Thylisium, because the blue '?' was close enough to my position to show up on the main map still, but with the whole of human territory to explore, how am I suposed to find my next quest point? Explore every inch of the map?

Has anybody done the quest yet and can tell me where to go next?

Pretty please ;)

Edited by podgie_bear

I finally found the next part of the Dragon Mage quest! It is located due north of the Wargfells Portal, on the road to Orcish Byway. Sorry I can't work out how to display the map image, but if you open the attached file, you will see the blue '?' that marks the spot.

post-463-1282219311.jpg

Edited by podgie_bear

Good work. Usually that's the only way to find what to do next. Usually I have one or two items in my inventory with visibility socketed in. I'll pop that on for awhile and run about looking at the map now and then till the marker I'm looking for pops up?