Looking for pure Caster Bargaining Inquisitor

Hyperion

Exploit works on everything you have that counts as ally. This means summons + party players. Be careful with the exploit mod when playing in a party and always let the others know you have it activated if you pick it. You don't want to kill someone, do you :)

Aw ok thanks for the info, As far as killing someone goes I am an evil inquisitor :P , I'll do what ever it takes in the name of the inquisition!

Dobri is it better to use the ZD as a buff or just eat runes and cast him for bosses work better?

By far the best shopper in the game is a doggie as hes the only one who can shop for doggues and he seems to do a rfather good job shopping fpor everyone else. Hes also dang easy to level up.

Oh if you dont like dual weild go 2 handed staff and get nn lore as well as gru and you will have a inex sub that realy beats the ever loving bleep out of bosses what with the heavy magic boost of the gru buff and the crit boost AND the crit boost of nn lore and damahge boost of cm nn lore and gru buff all together.

Plus nothing says evil fun like freeing someone in place and shooting evil lightning at them while wearing a bathrobe of pure evi;lness with evil runes of evil.

sorry I didnt see your post some reason I skipped right past it.

How many points would I need to dedicate for that extra buff and how much magic damage does it add?

Now that is a tough question. It is all down to maximizing damage while keeping the buff penalty time to a minimum. Granted, you have S2FA, so you will have more than enough + all skills to go around, but still, you must strike a balance.

Since every game is different, and every character is outfitted differently, it is very hard to give you any precise numbers. What you must do is mark the most important combat arts, mark the regeneration time you are willing to set aside for them (for example, clustering maelstrom doesn't need to be spammable - meaning under 1s, while levin array needs to be) and work on that. What's good about sacred 2 is that there are no 2 identical characters and the game always challenges you to use your brain, your perception of the char and to constantly adapt to it.

For that matter no one can say - read 50 ZD runes, 25 Reverse Polarity runes, 15 Soul Reaver Runes, 10 Inexorable Subjugation runes, and so on. It simply won't fit the game you're in. Buffs work with conjunction with combat arts, and the more buffs you have, the higher the regeneration time of the combat arts will be, and the lower level they should have in order for their regeneration times to be decent. That is the general rule of thumb to follow for a caster char- balance buff level, regeneration times and damage.

By far the best shopper in the game is a doggie as hes the only one who can shop for doggues and he seems to do a rfather good job shopping fpor everyone else. Hes also dang easy to level up.

Oh if you dont like dual weild go 2 handed staff and get nn lore as well as gru and you will have a inex sub that realy beats the ever loving bleep out of bosses what with the heavy magic boost of the gru buff and the crit boost AND the crit boost of nn lore and damahge boost of cm nn lore and gru buff all together.

Plus nothing says evil fun like freeing someone in place and shooting evil lightning at them while wearing a bathrobe of pure evi;lness with evil runes of evil.

sorry I didnt see your post some reason I skipped right past it.

How many points would I need to dedicate for that extra buff and how much magic damage does it add?

I dont know actualy but others who have run high level inkies swear by the buffs magic damage boost and crit chance boost. I only am taking it realy because I want to try and get at least enough all channeles damage mitigation to cut damage by 3 fold in late game. with thoughness and this buff going I might be able to get 40% and thus would only need anouther 27% from items... but then I read cloth like armor doesnt seem to get very good dm bonuses....

got on the shopper got my Inquisitor about 120% deathblow and with the dim returns I and from what I seen on bosses I get about 70ish percent deathblow. I also have +34 all skills, +12 CA, and magic damage gear along with it. Needless to say my new guy is level 35 and is destroying anything in site. I can take out a boss in 10 seconds with IS alone. Less if I want to use ZD(depending on the boss). I can 1 combo kills mobs as small as 3 monsters meaning my area damage is huge right now. I do not know how good this build is later on but I'm in gold and this build is AWESOME!

Thanks to everyone that gave me pointers and helped me decide on the final build. And much thanks to dobri as I went off your original guide to start it off.

Edit: also like to add that the mod that gives 5percent damage to every party member is well worth taking even if you play with people. I am like a god if I have both buffs on and 5 or so spirits fallowing me. Correct me if I'm wrong but 5 party members is like 25percent damage mitigation is it not? I mean I know its not mitigation in the fact the damage just vanishes, but hey its not hitting me so...

Edited by Hyperion
I mean I know its not mitigation in the fact the damage just vanishes, but hey its not hitting me so...

Lol...this is precisely the problem when your playing hardcore with others in your party. They will start being hit with 5% of whatever damage was inflicted on you. Now let's say your playing on niob and a guardian dishes out 10,000 damage (not exact obviously :D ) Your friends dryad will get hit with 2,000 damage, which is about a quarter of their life at that point. That extra damage coming from nowhere can really surprise some players and lead to some unnecessary deaths. Glad to see your having fun with the build and gratz on all that deathblow :P

well for what its worth I usely play solo so I really dont put anyone in danger. But if I do go online I'll just tell them in advance and I'll be sure to stay back from bosses so they dont have to worry about a chunk of damage. See Inquisitor are not all bad =).

Now that I got my Inquisitor working and my SW is perfect I just need to figure out a way to make my Source warden TG to be about to kill bosses, But I guess thats for another section.