Which is better after level 75 + to xp or + to all skills.

Welcome Phoenix!

On console the huge boost from +all skills is hard to pass up. You really won't notice the huge nerf to XP until after level 125. it goes down at little at 100,125,150,175. and makes leveling tougher. So I would have to say a little of both is not a bad idea

cheers

Yes. Console gets twice as much + all skills than PC because console still has the good old S2FA. Granted, a lot of the fixes of Ice and Blood do not work, but something I wonder is it worth it :P I love + all skills, + all CA and deathblow and now the first two are halved and the latter doesn't work for spells. I was very unhappy, but I've learned to live with it.

I'd say that after level 60 you should start switching slowly to +XP. Around 50% at level 60 is ok, about 75% at 75 is ok, about 100% by 100 is ok, then it's as much as your gear can support. For example, at 151, my boss hunter has 257.7% (+50% from ever running mentor pot) and she's managing ok so far. I plan on improving that value later on even more to compensate a little bit for the lessened XP gain.

However, some builds just can't support that much +XP per kill. Caster builds, for example, need the damage now in Ice and Blood. Archangel's Wrath + Life Leech caster build is also in a bad position, because they will need a lot of modifiers for enemy evade to compensate and will not have that much slots for XP per kill. In the end, it's all down to the build.

Edited by Dobri

I must agree with Dobri as a console player myself if your character can support it then go all xp. If not mix it up. Prior to me selling sacred and clearing my HD of sacred I had a Astral Shadow Warrior killing machine I mixed the set pieces to get what ever plus skills for having them on. From there I had a officer saber with the best all skills and a shield with the best + to combat alerts.

Every piece of armour and the jewelry was filled with xp. I had somewhere between 230 to 250 xp. I did not need a voodoo dryad to level up but when I did join those types of games it was just crazy.

I would run the waste land in niob and gain massive xp and to mix it up I would also run a quest in grundwald and along the way kill grunwald dragon another good xp spot.