Shield trade

I don't think most people wait that long todo the blind guardian quest... would it not be easier to start a new 'free world' game and go complete that quest again?

Then you'll get all the instruments at your level (or there abouts) anyway.

Welcome to the forums shinrahunter :) You wouldn't happen to be making a Final Fantasy reference with that name would you? :thumbsup:

I don't think most people wait that long todo the blind guardian quest... would it not be easier to start a new 'free world' game and go complete that quest again?

Then you'll get all the instruments at your level (or there abouts) anyway.

You can only do the quest in a singleplayer campaign unfortunately. However, if the original poster hasnt run the quest yet in his current campaign he will be able to do so and get the shield.

Slightly off-topic, I decided to take a break from the servers last night and ran the quest for the fun of it. I have to say, whatever mistakes Ascaron did make with the game, this definitely wasnt one of them, if only we could do the quest online. Great fun watching the concert.

I'm guessing you are playing a coop campaign on console then and you would be completing someone elses concert quest if it's not your game. You can only do it once per campaign difficulty for a specific toons campaign.

On Console, it I remember correctly, Freeplay mode still allowed for many of the quests, like the boneslicer quest I ran over and over in Freeplay, that are not available in Freeplay on closed net/LAN on PC. One of the upsides to Console.

• 2 weeks later...