Soaring and Fire Build

I am having a hard time getting my head around some of these numbers, and had to throw out a few characters once I found out I didn't know what I was doing. So now I have an idea on what I want, but I do not know if it is feasible or how to actually accomplish it.

I play only single player at the moment, and I hate the horse but like to move around quickly. So the soaring daemon seems like the best pick.

Here is what I am thinking of an attack against a big group. Dive bomb them, and switch to another form (either fire or poison I am not sure yet) and let loose some combination. If it turns into a longer battle use the other special attack of firewall or poison ring.

I need some help with the skill selection and point allocation. I also am very confused about regeneration times.

What decreases the regeneration time of combinations? Is it physical regeneration or mental? What about daemon forms and their special attacks? I am looking to focus on using magic and the special attacks, which skills should I focus on?

Thanks in advance,

Brett

Brett, hi, and welcome to DarkMatters!

It's been a while since I've played a Daemon...but I did have a lot of fun with her. I think a way that you can learn quickly a lot of the ins and outs is to try out some of the Daemon builds in the Guides section. Just building teaches a lot, and there's a whole lotta mechanics for the Daemon.

Good luck, and once again welcome

:D

gogo

p.s. Or...maybe a more up to date expert will come along soon to offer more in depth advice :devil: