Second account causing crashes

Heya,

so... up to yesterday, I was able to run two accounts smoothly, and instantly switch between them. Now, it just won't wotk anymore. Nothing changed on the PC, just won't work. Anyone else having trouble? Solutions?

Greetz

I have troubles sometimes depending on which account I start first. The servers have been screwy over the weekend anyway, had loads of CTD's when joining servers.

Maybe try the Sacred 2 temporary file cleaning utility, that might help. Found the old thread here

I have troubles sometimes depending on which account I start first. The servers have been screwy over the weekend anyway, had loads of CTD's when joining servers.

Maybe try the Sacred 2 temporary file cleaning utility, that might help. Found the old thread here

Might be a slight problem with getting that utility... Seems the post you linked to was to one posted by Carolyn Hacker - and her link to the file is hosted at download.ascaron.com... And correct me if I'm wrong - but that link is as dead as the proverbial door nail since Ascaron went belly up.

BUT all is not lost. A quick trip via Google and I found a copy on another web site. I'd be willing to upload it somewhere more convenient - on this site or on Sacredwiki or wherever is most convenent.

My bad, should have checked the link. I'm sure there is a live link on the SIF somewhere, I'll take a look :D

Edit: I've changed Carolyns post and attached the cleaner Utility

Edited by Dobster
Heya,

yah Furian, guessing thats it myself.... lag has been an issue this weekend. Not big, but it was there :)

Wanna run some camps?

Greetz

Lags and not enough customizable servers after a certain hour... :(

Lags and not enough customizable servers after a certain hour... :(

Server numbers do seem to have been reduced recently. Saying that, there were way to many (empty)free servers at one point.

Hope all the money they are saving is going towards Sacred 3 :)

Heya,

yah, nice point, tho fewer customisable servers make us venture into PvP servers :)

Bleh... having connection trouble on top of server lags... might be out for the day, might give it a spin later.

My new Dryad just found her first legendary... Signet of Thunder, tho I had one at exactly the same level already. When one drops... I always want the next! :(

Greetz

Do we know there are actually less servers available or is it just that some people are creating the max 16 player servers when they only have a couple of toons running in them? That wastes servers for everyone from what I can see. I know it's just going to be me and my 2nd account so I drop it down to 2 when I create my server. For me everything has been running much better this weekend, last week there was awful lag.