Fire Damage Build for High Elf?

evil_artifact

Hi, im currently working on a High Elf. Shes level 52, does 3500 roughly with Ancestral Fireball, around 1100 + 1200 p/sec with Blazing Tempest, around 2100 per meteor with 12 meteors, (Incendiary Shower), Fire Demon is levell 71 with around 30% regen rate, and Incandescant Skin does around 300 damage per second.

Is this a good build, or an average build?

would show you all a screenshot, but I dont know how.

Hi, im currently working on a High Elf. Shes level 52, does 3500 roughly with Ancestral Fireball, around 1100 + 1200 p/sec with Blazing Tempest, around 2100 per meteor with 12 meteors, (Incendiary Shower), Fire Demon is levell 71 with around 30% regen rate, and Incandescant Skin does around 300 damage per second.

I'm no expert at high elfs, but those numbers look sweeeeeet to me :( Could you give us more info such as Ice and Blood or Fallen Angel? PC or Console? That will help us determine some more :)

And welcome the best forum on the net :(

Edited by ryanrocker1217

Haha, Sacred Gold (so Ice and Blood), Expert Touch is on, playing the PC version.

I started on a build a few weeks ago, and so far I have a High Elf who does massive amounts of damage and can survive being hit more then 2 or 3 times. Iv also been keeping track of the build if anyones interested?

Haha, Sacred Gold (so Ice and Blood), Expert Touch is on, playing the PC version.

I started on a build a few weeks ago, and so far I have a High Elf who does massive amounts of damage and can survive being hit more then 2 or 3 times. Iv also been keeping track of the build if anyones interested?

Its sounds good, post your skills and levels and we can comment if you like. Enjoy

I, and welcome to the forum, Shjane!

I'm with loco here, I've been involved with some High Elves lately... love to see your stats

:D

gogo

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28hexld&s=7

The Armours are: 5/7 of the set Calendrhils(?) Pandamonium (Only need armlets and helmet!), the rest are Adornments of the Ancestors

The rings are Fire Damage Modifiers

The Pendants raise my Intelligence, +5 each.

Weapon is Tinworas Curse and Shield is Stalwort Safeguard

Edit: Also I have Damage Modifiers from Blacksmith Arts (Whet) on some of the Sockets. Im currently searching for more Fire Damage rings, which I think will Boost my High Elfs damage even higher then if I just used Blacksmith Arts.

Edited by evil_artifact
  • 2 weeks later...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28hexld&s=7

The Armours are: 5/7 of the set Calendrhils(?) Pandamonium (Only need armlets and helmet!), the rest are Adornments of the Ancestors

The rings are Fire Damage Modifiers

The Pendants raise my Intelligence, +5 each.

Weapon is Tinworas Curse and Shield is Stalwort Safeguard

Edit: Also I have Damage Modifiers from Blacksmith Arts (Whet) on some of the Sockets. Im currently searching for more Fire Damage rings, which I think will Boost my High Elfs damage even higher then if I just used Blacksmith Arts.

I'm thinking you may be missing something important. One of the High Elf's best defense tools is Expulse Magic. While it probably isn't too much of a big deal against some mobs, there are some bosses - mini and maxi - that can drop a world of hurt on you - like debuffing your Crystal Skin and Grand Invigoration. Expluse Magic can be quite useful to debuff them before they debuff you.