Ellen's Commitment

wolfie2kX

There's that set all characters can wear - Kayser's Luck - that consists of two rings - Benny's Promise and Ellen's Commitment.

Benny's Promise is easy enough to get - go talk to Benny in the Fortress after the Epic Office Quest is under way and he'll drop it. But Ellen's Commitment - assuming that's his finance or at least girlfriend - is there another fixed character who drops the other ring or is it one of those random things like most of the other drops in the game?

Edited by wolfie2kX
I thought the quest is meant to drop both rings as a reward.

Yah.. It does - as I found out finally last night. Bloody hackers... To borrow a phrase from the Inquisitor dude... I'd like to send a few hard core Orcs his way... So many posts wiped out by their nonsense...

The data is now up on the wiki.... Hopefully it won't get wiped out a 2nd time.

• 2 weeks later...
You get Ellen's ring at end of quest - if you are lucky enough to complete it. Along with the legendary mace, and possibly other things. Its all on: Here, just scroll down to bottom.

Luck? More like strategy and perserverance... Since I posted, I've since completed and gotten the rewards. I've also documented it on our own Sacredwiki.

Thanks...

Edited by wolfie2kX