Building new characters, ps3, co-op, offline

me and my GF are going to take a little break from our SW/dryad powerhouse of a team and build 2 new characters. im thinking seraphim and my GF is 100% on High Elf.

I have a level 12 bargainer that I was messing around with and she pulls some really nice stuff from the vendors. so we are thinking of making them both bargainers, then I got to thinking that 2 bargainers and 2 EP toons would REALLY be nice.

I was looking at the January Sales build and that seems pretty solid but I couldnt find any build that focus on High Elfs that bargain or EP, do they make bad shoppers/EP stackers? I would think they would be really good killers with all the Area of Effect they get.

any thoughts on suggestions on how I should plan her character out?

do I just take EP and bargaining ASAP and roll with it?

any tips/links/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

cheers!

Maybe make the seraphim an EP toon and the Elf a Bargainer? That way, you only have to "waste" one skill in each build for General Skills.

The main issue is that you cannot trade between couch co-op toons without going online.

ya that would be awesome, if you dont mind of course :lol:

I just dont want to hit 200 (my main goal) and realize im totally under geared for plat or niob :crazy:

example last night we both upgraded some armor, mine was level 6 and hers was level 4 and we are both 35...we had used that to this point cuz that was the best we could find/buy.

Edited by Sincere_420