Sacred 2 PC Excel Spreadsheet

FunkSHUN

Hey guys, I'm here again with an even bigger request than before! Do you guys know if there is a way to Hex your character so that:

1) You can basically turn him into another character in the middle of the campaign without losing his level and so on...

2) You can change an items color because I don't like some of the items and their respective colors...

? ? ? ?

If you guys know that this is possible via hexxing on the PC, the info would be much appreciated in Excel Spreadsheet form because last time you guys gave me a Spreadsheet when I asked for the item codes and I found it to be very helpful! Thanks....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Funkshun

If you're not getting enough responses on this topic, you can also have a look at the latest mod posts.. consider sending them a pm? Maybe they'll have info that can be helpful.

:butcher:

gogo

Hey guys, I'm here again with an even bigger request than before! Do you guys know if there is a way to Hex your character so that:

1) You can basically turn him into another character in the middle of the campaign without losing his level and so on...

Have you looked at the character editor?

2) You can change an items color because I don't like some of the items and their respective colors...
That sounds like texture editing. And there's a couple of topics that talk about that.