Which combinations of modifiers are possible on rings and amulets

Because of changes in the daily routine of our family life we will not be able to play that much anymore. One of my pending projects was to finally finish my alchemy guide in the GSF. So the only character I will still play from time to time is a Spidergirl-Kungfu-Dryad. It is a very flexible character but you have to know what you are doing when playing it.

By changing armour pieces it can turn into a deadly boss-hunter with shurikens, a weaponless kungfu dryad, even a witch style is possible. One of the playstyles I am testing is an all alchemy witch, currently I am at trophy durations of +924%: 20seconds *10 = more than 3 minutes for trophies or yellow concentration potion. Undead potions become really useful too if you hunt in the swamp. Around level 150 the drop rate was high enough to keep trollteeth and concentration potions permanently up. No rings wasted for hit chance or reg per hit,

Too optimize the character I collected alchemy rings and amulets for almost one and a half year now. So we have scalable trophy duration combined with all skills on a single ring and stuff like this.

While trying to find the best stuff, I thought that a table showing which combinations can be found on jewelry would be a good idea. I will write down in which combinations scalable potion duration can appear to make a start.