Shadow Warrior class quest

colif

I am not sure if this is a new bug, since I haven't played the Shadow Campaign in ages. At the part in quest where you go into cave next to Forest Guardian on Dryad Island, the game went silly tonight. As I got to cave, I opened a chest outside entrance and for some reason game redirected me to one of the Staff NPC's in the Elven region. Since it had been a while between playing, I followed the lead and then slapped myself, as I realised class quest is the same on both campaigns. What you should do is go in cave and kill someone... hopefully the person you are meant to meet for the quest is in the cave, or class quest is broken for me (not that I really need another legendary axe, I have a few of that one already).

This is on CM Patch 90.

Has anyone else had this problem? I know you can't do it on closed anyway but some of you might play offline also.

On returning to cave, and going into 1st room, the quest giver is there. So if this happens to anyone else, just go in and have a look around. The Shadow Warrior quest doesn't go backwards, the next step is always in the next region.

On returning to cave, and going into 1st room, the quest giver is there. So if this happens to anyone else, just go in and have a look around. The Shadow Warrior quest doesn't go backwards, the next step is always in the next region.

Nice to know as I am running two SWs right now in SP.