Worth it to take Bargain as my 7th skill?

Sorry, I have had many questions the past two days. I am on a huge Ancaria kick. Anyway, my dual wield seraphim is level 29. With the same number of points (not hard points) in EP. So now I need some stuff to socket into the good gear.

Is it worth it to take Bargain as my 7th skill? Do I have to have it the same level as my character to work? I guess I could make a suit. So yeah if I try and just keep Bargain at about my level will it be worth it?

I like bargaining, although sometimes it can/will be tedious and detract from your enjoyment of the game, mostly because it involves keeping the skill high, trying to find +all skills/general skills/bargaining as well as searching for artifacts w/ bargaining on them, and making a suit specifically to raise bargaining. You can find some awesome stuff (level 15 shopper was finding better armor at level 15 than what my level 25+ characters were wearing), but you'll wind up spending a lot of time just gathering items to increase the skill and then more time respawning merchant inventories searching for what you want. If you just want to play the game normally I'd say stick with EP, if you really want the things you can get with bargaining you might want to add the skill (you should look up the january sales seraphim build for making an EP/shopper seraphim).

You will need to get your bargaining to at least 2x your level (or more if possible) to find worthwhile gear.

As such, you will need a suit, but you will also need to keep updating it if you want to shop as you level up.

Depends if you consider the rewards worthy of the effort.