Build the PS3 community

Hi to all the ps3 players out there

I am offering to be a "helper" for the ps3 players out there

I play online private games all the time and always happy to invite people or help them with their questions

if you want someone to play alongside or want some easy experience add: JC_Druid

mention "Dark Matters" as where you found me and I will add you

im hoping maybe others will put there users up too, to help with the ps3 community and bring us all in together

'

perhaps even after we collect enough players we can make some ps3 "clans" and hold tournaments of 1v1 and 2v2 or even a 4 player free for all

Note: I am aware there is already a thread for adding users, this is more for people who either A) would like someone to play with or need help or B) are interested in perhaps trying to make some clans so we can put together some tourneys and increase the enjoyment and social aspects of the game

for hunting times see http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17123

Happy hunting all :oooo:

Edited by JC_Druid

Great idea Jay. I know that on and off over the last year, there have been some ferociously devout players. Apparently there is no other game like this in console libraries, and peeps who love mechanics, are here for every drop.

:drool:

gogo

Great idea. I really want to be able to play with others online. Is there a best level to achieve to do this? For example in Demons Souls you want to be level 125 to play coop and pvp as much as possible online. What would be the best level in Sacred? If there is one. I am still under level 50 right now.

Anyway, my PSN is Rasputin177 would love to play online with others.

I think the lower-mid levels will have more players (15-75) though I could be wrong, my highest char. is 78 and I don't often find anyone online (then again I mostly search for people in campaign...).

At the moment my highest char is only 57, I imagine as RNDM said the lower levels will be the most common levels but as the group grows im sure everyone will find players that they will play with more often than others and level together and thus probably encourage players to keep up and or get ahead of players.

so hopefully once you find players around your level there will be a somewhat constant group that each will fit into.

I have been sick of late and not been on much but should be back to playing again soon.

Happy hunting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked up Sacred 2 again after a few months not playing.

Send me a friend request if you want. My PSN Id is over there.

<-----------------------

Gonna need to clean out my chest soon. Got some stuff to give away. (Mostly Seraphim gear)

I'm mostly playing my Seraphim lately. She's level 117.

I haven't been able to find many games open at that level.

After level 75 or so, games are few and far between.

hey all sorry for my absence I have been pretty hard out at work lately and probably will be for the next few weeks but I should be free in a week or two

sacred guru lol had I been an xbox player for sacred I would have tried building it there, you could always start it :)

also to the person who added me recently and I told you I would give you a hand: sorry but I forgot which user you are, if you could send me another msg on my psn account that would be great

also as I have noticed since I get busy from time to time if there is anyone out there who would like to help me manage this with our ps3 community please private msg me so we can see what we can come up with cheers ;)

happy hunting all :)

Edited by JC_Druid
  • 3 weeks later...

hey all I would just like to say so far we have already had a good response from this and I will be arranging to set up either a sub forum on this site or make a new site to keep track of who is involved in the ps3 community and from there we can look at the possibility of making clans, tourneys, creating hunting groups and so on

happy hunting all :)

Great idea. I really want to be able to play with others online. Is there a best level to achieve to do this? For example in Demons Souls you want to be level 125 to play coop and pvp as much as possible online. What would be the best level in Sacred? If there is one. I am still under level 50 right now.

Anyway, my PSN is Rasputin177 would love to play online with others.

Hey, although I play with friends most of the time.. I see people online up to about level 140/150 then it starts to dwindle away to nothing. :)

Hey everyone, I'm a Sacred player on PS3 from South Africa. :) Currently got level 35 Seraphim and play regularly.

thats awesome I have a friend from there I think he lives in blowemfontain I think its spelt like that, add me ill be happy to help ya and hunt :)

• 3 weeks later...

just started playing again after a year long hiatus, Would love to help out and find ppl to play with. I have toons from 5-200 and don't mind starting fresh, I love testing builds

PSN-Couze or Souljah_K

<-----PSN over there.

Im always up for making new characters or helping out. Currently only have a 43 HE that I am going to play with my GF but I got plans to make all classes.

Generally play after 7pm Central time until 11pm.

Im not sure if mics work in this game or not but I have one and I would gladly use it, as I already type pretty much for a living.

ummm what else...nothing ok.

Cheers!