What is a good Shadow Warrior?

You can find many great build ideas & important info. HERE.

With time you will find what you need. Any number of members could tell you the basics. This way you will learn more in the process of research.

Hope you find your path to Niob.

I remain, Etherian

So im level 28, I think that now is the time to make sure im doing things right, so what is the things a SW needs to focus on?

Howdy!

What skills have you chosen so far?

SW are generally straight up hack n slash tank beasts. There are some interesting builds on this site. Go ahead and check 'em out.

My fav is the zookeeper: basically using skellie minions to fight while you clean up the residue. I like the defensive path with this character using a shield with killing spree/frenzied rampage/scything sweep combo for mobbin' and skel fortress/augmenting guidon/rousing command for bosses.

ZConnor

So im level 28, I think that now is the time to make sure im doing things right, so what is the things a SW needs to focus on?

Howdy!

What skills have you chosen so far?

SW are generally straight up hack n slash tank beasts. There are some interesting builds on this site. Go ahead and check 'em out.

My fav is the zookeeper: basically using skellie minions to fight while you clean up the residue. I like the defensive path with this character using a shield with killing spree/frenzied rampage/scything sweep combo for mobbin' and skel fortress/augmenting guidon/rousing command for bosses.

ZConnor

so far I am going for nether allegiance and the hit point mods, then I put a bunch of points, around 15 or so, into concentration I believe (the one that lets you have 2 modifiers at once and decreases cast time) so I can summon minions really fast, if I come up on a huge mob I can have literally 20 summons hanging around lol, I also went with sword mastery and tactics lore, then all my points into astreal mods, I guess that is kind of a necromancer build, just sit back and let my guys do the work

My fav is the zookeeper: basically using skellie minions to fight while you clean up the residue.

ZConnor

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears (and Skellies!). Oh, my. :viking:

Love your zookeeper idea, ZConnor! Although, Rallied Souls probably fits that title better, as you would have a variety of beasts instead of just skeletons.

Residue FTW