Can Life Leech % appear on 1 handed weapons on consoles?

Simple question. On consoles, can the LL% mod be obtained on weapons other than two hand weapons and shurikens? Or is that mod exclusive to those weapons, even on consoles that do not have Ice and Blood?

Simple question. On consoles, can the LL% mod be obtained on weapons other than two hand weapons and shurikens? Or is that mod exclusive to those weapons, even on consoles that do not have Ice and Blood?

I'm not 100% positive about the consoles - but I have seen FIXED Life Leech energy pistols. Haven't seen much in the way of LL% on anything other than pole arms and shurikens.

And there is no Ice and Blood for consoles. The Devs never got around to releasing that.

It does and it is very rare to find,I have found one along time ago and do not have it anymore.I still remember the stats though.Level 128,378-427,1.3%LL,chance to cause open wounds(sword mod).Found it with a niob shopper after about 100 hours of shopping,and with a 600+ bargaining skill.