Abishal of dimension?

Hi Im new at this game and forum so I dont know if it is the right section to post my problem about one quest.Actually I dont know if it is a bug or not.

Well my problem is that at cursed forest I completed until the quest "blood and sulfur" after that I cant find at map the quest "cleansed blood".I searched at net but I found different kind of answers and those answers didnt solve my problem.At the start I forgot to install the 2.65.0 version which I did when I reinstall the game.I think its a quest problem....So far I created new character and still im stuck to that quest.

If anyone can help me where can I find the quest"cleansed bood"it would be nice.And sorry if it is the wrong section for posting this stuff.....

Hi Im new at this game and forum so I dont know if it is the right section to post my problem about one quest.Actually I dont know if it is a bug or not.

Well my problem is that at cursed forest I completed until the quest "blood and sulfur" after that I cant find at map the quest "cleansed blood".I searched at net but I found different kind of answers and those answers didnt solve my problem.At the start I forgot to install the 2.65.0 version which I did when I reinstall the game.I think its a quest problem....So far I created new character and still im stuck to that quest.

If anyone can help me where can I find the quest"cleansed bood"it would be nice.And sorry if it is the wrong section for posting this stuff.....

First off, Welcome to Dark Matters...

Secondly... It's never really too late to patch! You will want both the 2.65.1 AND the 2.65.2 patches that are available here. I'm not entirely sure this will fix the problem, but it can't hurt - especially if you're playing on top of Windows 7.

Unfortunately, the Blood Forest is the only area I haven't quite gotten to yet. Been kinda busy with other stuff in game. I did look in the Sacred 2 Wiki and I didn't see any of the quests you're looking for listed there so there's not much I can tell you where to look. There are others who are more familiar with the area and are likely to be able to give you a hand on this board however. Be patient.

First off, Welcome to Dark Matters...

Secondly... It's never really too late to patch! You will want both the 2.65.1 AND the 2.65.2 patches that are available here. I'm not entirely sure this will fix the problem, but it can't hurt - especially if you're playing on top of Windows 7.

Unfortunately, the Blood Forest is the only area I haven't quite gotten to yet. Been kinda busy with other stuff in game. I did look in the Sacred 2 Wiki and I didn't see any of the quests you're looking for listed there so there's not much I can tell you where to look. There are others who are more familiar with the area and are likely to be able to give you a hand on this board however. Be patient.

Wait I will give you the link for sacred 2 the cursed forest for quests. http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5?title...e_Cursed_Forest

Go there I completed the quest until the number 17.After that I cant find the number 18 quest.... :bye:

And I have windows 7 is this bad for the game ?(and thanks for the reply0 :gun2:

Edited by sasukekun21
Thats the quest to weak the abishai I did that I went to secret passage(invincible).Between to stuffs the quest lead me there.After that I crossed the passage I searched EVERY single spot there and no boss.....

No, thats part of the main quest. This is the location of the quest giver for part 18 of the cursed forest chain quest. You dont fight the abishai until the last part. After speaking to the pictured quest giver you enter the cave and do what needs to be done in there. Then head for the location of the next quest part, At the Gates.

gate_hdr.jpg

You dont fight the abishai until the quest eye to eye, number 20.