Ideas On Builds, What Best Builds Would Be?

hey guys whats up? I'm new to the forum however I have played Sacred 2 on both consoles, even though the only version I have is for the PS3. I'm looking for ideas on builds and what the best builds would be. I'm happy with where my main is right now (level 20 SW) but for my other chars (Range Dryad, High Elf, seraphim, Inquisitor, and TG) id like some ideas on how to make them fairly decent Chars that I will be proud to take into Niob

I'm currently making a shopper. :) With a shoppper any character is good! But I've got to say that my favourite character is a high elf. My favourite high elf is a ice. I love raging nimbus & crystal skin.

Always build this build first or next lol... make a level two High Elf, then put all points in bargaining...then see what the shops have for you.

Then you'll really know what to build next.

:)

gogo

when it comes to bargaining I have an Inquisitor that I have full of bargaining should I just delete him and make a High Elf that has bargaining instead? Also I would like to know if there are lightsabers in the PS3 version like in the 360 and PC versions?

No reason to delete the inquisitor shopper unless you need room for a new toon. I think the high elf is best for low level shopping since it can get bargaining at level 2 and it's very easy to get bargaining to be 5x or 6x the toon level and that's when the really good items start to appear. Personally I have never had a lightsaber but I've seen people using them online so it's possible to get them. I believe you need high bargaining compared to toon level and I think their picture in the menu is just a black square and not a lightsaber image.

well I went on ahead and deleted the Inquisitor shopper and made a HE shopper, but for the higher level shopping ill remake the Inquisitor the main reason I deleted him is for some reason I cant play a HE nor an Inquisitor very well so I didn't get him to any decent levels just level 3 he would have just sat and stagnated. :P but if I can find someone that will help me power level an Inquisitor shopper I should be set and sides it cant hurt to have more than one shopper now can it? :P

It's great having shoppers at different levels. My start network was originally, 2, 34 73 then one or two higher...this way I never had to take bargaining on any of my toons after the network was made... we just had one shopper shuttle us from one bargainer to another higher and higher up the levels.

Schot's idea

of course

:thumbsup:

gogo

hey guys whats up? I'm new to the forum however I have played Sacred 2 on both consoles, even though the only version I have is for the PS3. I'm looking for ideas on builds and what the best builds would be. I'm happy with where my main is right now (level 20 SW) but for my other chars (Range Dryad, High Elf, seraphim, Inquisitor, and TG) id like some ideas on how to make them fairly decent Chars that I will be proud to take into Niob

TG-1.sw lore,2.sword weapons,3.armor lore,4.sw focus,5.DG focus,6.tactics lore,7.concentration,8.constution,9.combat reflexes,10.toughness.Change the order to suit your needs.seraphim-1.Armor lore,2.sword weapons,3.duel wield,4.EW focus,5.constitution,6.tactics lore,7.combat reflexes,8.spell res.9.speed lore,10,damage lore.Borderline unkillable melee seraphim,master sword weapons not duel wield.Inquisitor- 1.duel wield,2.armor lore,3,sword weapons,4.GI focus,5.NN focus,6.NN lore,7.concentration,8.constitution,9.toughness,10.damage lore.Master sword weapons not duel wield.Extreme damage is possible with this build-100,000+ damage by 200.Damage lore is what will help increase your chances to set off 2ndary effects with these builds,make sure you use swords with wounding effects.These builds have been tested by me and what I will suggest to anyone that wants a build that does not die easily. :)

If you're lazy like me.. Make a Dryad shopper. Viperish disease gets you to like level 150 in under 30 hours. I like highelfs tho personally. Ice high elfs are easy shoppers IMO. Apparently fire is better but I prefer ice.

I would make a dryad shopper but I've already got a HE shopper and an Inquisitor shopper (both still level 1 though :P) and I'm not really lazy I just have to be in the mood to play certain games in my library. :P I only have 6 games right now and I only play 1 of them regularly.

Always build this build first or next lol... make a level two High Elf, then put all points in bargaining...then see what the shops have for you.

gogo

Hey gogo, I'm wondering what the benefits from doing this would be? Is there any particular reason why a level 2 high elf with all points in bargaining would help you? I mean it gauruntee's that your bargaining level is gonna be higher then your character level does taht reap some kind of rewards?

gogo

Hey gogo, I'm wondering what the benefits from doing this would be? Is there any particular reason why a level 2 high elf with all points in bargaining would help you? I mean it gauruntee's that your bargaining level is gonna be higher then your character level does taht reap some kind of rewards?

I can't vouch for the PS3 version but I know on the 360 version this ups your bargaining enough to get light sabers and better quality equipment from vendors, such as all 3 star items. stuff like that I'm working on doing this right now but I haven't really felt like playing Sacred 2 in awhile. (been trying to rank up on BFBC2 before BFBC2 Vietman comes out tomorrow)

Edited by irishdragon85

gogo

I can't vouch for the PS3 version but I know on the 360 version this ups your bargaining enough to get light sabers and better quality equipment from vendors, such as all 3 star items. stuff like that I'm working on doing this right now but I haven't really felt like playing Sacred 2 in awhile. (been trying to rank up on BFBC2 before BFBC2 Vietman comes out tomorrow)

So if I make a level 2 high elf and put all points into bargaining, I don't need any relics or +allskills? Just pure skillpoints in bargaining then I can buy setpieces etc? Thats very interesting.

gogo

So if I make a level 2 high elf and put all points into bargaining, I don't need any relics or +allskills? Just pure skillpoints in bargaining then I can buy setpieces etc? Thats very interesting.

set pieces I don't know about I can't vouch for that personally although when I played on the 360 there were stories about people buying set pieces although I have never been able to get my HE's bargaining up higher than her level without using relics. idk if I'm doing somethign wrong or what but every time I level up to 2 I only get 1 skill point to spend which in turn brings my bargaining up to level 2. and if I go higher than that its the same thing one skill point.

set pieces I don't know about I can't vouch for that personally although when I played on the 360 there were stories about people buying set pieces although I have never been able to get my HE's bargaining up higher than her level without using relics. idk if I'm doing somethign wrong or what but every time I level up to 2 I only get 1 skill point to spend which in turn brings my bargaining up to level 2. and if I go higher than that its the same thing one skill point.

Hrm... lemme see if I can muddy the waters some more! :)

You do need to use relics on a level 2 shopper (elf or Inquisitor.), so if you have 6x +1Barg. relics, then her Barg. will be 8 (2 points in skill +6) which makes her bargaining = 4x char.level. This is good enough to make all items in all shops **-quality. IF the consoles are able to offer sets in-store then next, you will need to have a higher-level character who already has +allskills or +bargaining rings/amulets. Use the shopper to buy equip with the necessary slots and put them into the chest. Now use the high-level toon to "oversocket" the high-level allskills jewellery into the level 2 equipment. It should be easy to get up to 100x character level, and if set pieces are going to appear, they should at that point. I have never done this, as being able to buy the set pieces would ruin the game for me. Sorry I can't answer your questions "the easy way" but you can test it for yourself, after you get some high-level rings.

gogo

YOU WILL NEVER FIND SET ITEMS IN THE SHOP ON THE CONSOLES.Anyone who says otherwise has never proven it.To find awesome stuff in the shop just have your bargaining as high as you can get it,plain and simple.Or have a high EP and CTV% with the map 80-100% open and run around and kill stuff and open chests,you will find good-awesome items.

Meh, I can't be bothered to put that to the test and I'd rather just run the map and find items myself xD I've got a shopper character anyways. I'll just wait till I find them. Although, a lightsaber would be very nice. ^^.

Meh, I can't be bothered to put that to the test and I'd rather just run the map and find items myself xD I've got a shopper character anyways. I'll just wait till I find them. Although, a lightsaber would be very nice. ^^.

ok bret I want a light saber myself so that just makes me wanna play Sacred 2 again :P