Minimum Level To Start/beat Platinum?

In your opinion, what is the minimum level you should start Platnium and what is the minimum level you can beat Platnium.

I am currently level 57 Dual Wield Seraphim trying to finish Gold but have to grind a bit more to finish up.

My Tactics and Armor Lore are at my level. My gear isn't anything to special just whatever is the best I could find at the moment.

In your opinion, what is the minimum level you should start Platnium and what is the minimum level you can beat Platnium.

I am currently level 57 Dual Wield Seraphim trying to finish Gold but have to grind a bit more to finish up.

My Tactics and Armor Lore are at my level. My gear isn't anything to special just whatever is the best I could find at the moment.

That is such a difficult question to answer. It all depends on the build. And more importantly what gear you are wearing and what is socketed.

For and all out speed finish I can finish plate by level 75 if I tried. And maybe even sooner if I really spend the time shopping in Niobium for the best gear. The most important point is that you are challanging yourself and having fun. Finishing Gold by 60 is doing pretty darn well imo.

That is such a difficult question to answer. It all depends on the build. And more importantly what gear you are wearing and what is socketed.

For and all out speed finish I can finish plate by level 75 if I tried. And maybe even sooner if I really spend the time shopping in Niobium for the best gear. The most important point is that you are challanging yourself and having fun. Finishing Gold by 60 is doing pretty darn well imo.

I've been following this guide here ~ http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Azrael%2C_Harbinger_of_Justice%2C_Rocker%27s_Guide_to_the_Celestial_Dual_Wield_Seraphim

The Skills and Combat Arts are the same but there level's are slightly off (In early game I are too many runes -_-).

I barly use the Celestial Magic aspect at all and usually just hack'n'slash my way through.

My gear is whatever the best I can find at the moment which is mostly level 60ish set peices. All the slots are empty, I don't know what to put in them.

I am just trying to Platnium Trophy this game before Christmas (probably won't happen), and beating the game on platnium and doing a run with no deaths are my two last "hard" trophies. So I am looking to knock out platnium as fast as possible.

I usually start platinum around level 67 or 70 and finish it by level 80, I have done that with three different dryad builds. For a seraphim I would imagine you can do it earlier since you can absorb more damage from the bosses. For the empty sockets I usually do whet (damage and attack rating increase) or enhance (crit hits and regen time) and once the build is done around level 75 I start socketing experience and chance to find valuables for better loot and faster leveling.

Looks like I'm late to the party, but I typically aim for Plat @ 70, as that is the minimum levels for monsters in the beginning areas. For finishing Plat., 80 is not unreasonable (ie. a good challenge!), but I think 95 is a good level for entry into Niob, where the minimum enemy levels are about level 110. Keep in mind this is playing "fair", and if you have access to "oversocketing" then these numbers can go down a little bit. It does depend on the build and the gear, obv.

Personally, I don't know why.. But I use my bargainer for good socketing rings and amulets and rush to niob at like level 50. I just prefer playing when it's at it's hardest.But if you don't have a bargainer made..you should probably aim for about 70 ish.