Ceria Delith / Main Campaign Question

After you fight Kral you enter the cave and speak with temple guardian holograms and then Liosilath in the Light Main Quest. I never really noticed before but there are 2 almost identical caves under Ceria Delith. There are few small differences such as the pillars have a blue glow in one cave and red in the other. I never progressed thru the Shadow campaign this far and I'm assuming one cave is for Light and the other for Shadow? Could someone who has completed the Shadow Campaign confirm this for me? And if you have to speak to the holograms too.

Otherwise I got to run the Shadow quest myself. Which is something I plan to do in the future to finish the quest page(s) for it in the wiki, but I'd rather concentrate on the Places pages for now.

After you fight Kral you enter the cave and speak with temple guardian holograms and then Liosilath in the Light Main Quest. I never really noticed before but there are 2 almost identical caves under Ceria Delith. There are few small differences such as the pillars have a blue glow in one cave and red in the other. I never progressed thru the Shadow campaign this far and I'm assuming one cave is for Light and the other for Shadow? Could someone who has completed the Shadow Campaign confirm this for me? And if you have to speak to the holograms too.

Otherwise I got to run the Shadow quest myself. Which is something I plan to do in the future to finish the quest page(s) for it in the wiki, but I'd rather concentrate on the Places pages for now.

Having completed both the light and shadow campaigns, yes, the caves are pretty much identical except for a few minor changes. Besides the color of the glow, the temple guardians in each campaign have slightly different things to say. While the light campaign ones praise you for your virtues and selflessness, the shadow side guys praise you for your ruthlessness and cunning.

They both then tell you essentially the same thing - go to the wastelands.

At the end on the shadow side, you talk with Nimonuil instead of Liosilath.

cool thanks for the info wolfie :D

Got a question/favor to ask of you. In the Places section, each region has a write-up. here's the Tyr Lysia one. Tyr Lysia thru the Swamp are done, but from the Dragon Sea Islands down to the Wastelands have nothing (Some of the Links are blue, but I just put the area links in there). After reading your 'book' filling in the gap between Sacred 1 and Sacred 2 I was hoping you might be interested in filling out the pages in Places section. You would be much better at it than anything I could come up with

plz plz say yes :D

cool thanks for the info wolfie :D

Got a question/favor to ask of you. In the Places section, each region has a write-up. here's the Tyr Lysia one. Tyr Lysia thru the Swamp are done, but from the Dragon Sea Islands down to the Wastelands have nothing (Some of the Links are blue, but I just put the area links in there). After reading your 'book' filling in the gap between Sacred 1 and Sacred 2 I was hoping you might be interested in filling out the pages in Places section. You would be much better at it than anything I could come up with.

plz plz say yes :D

Well... Actually, Gogo had asked me to write up the wastelands. not so long ago. Not that there's much to write up in the official tome. There's a couple of portals, a couple of of ruined fortresses... Not much to go on. I kinda put it off - at least until I got finished with my little project. Had to come up with something to write that had some entertainment value besides the dull boring - and rather unexplained stuff laying about with seemingly no rhyme or reason.

Well... Actually, Gogo had asked me to write up the wastelands. not so long ago. Not that there's much to write up in the official tome. There's a couple of portals, a couple of of ruined fortresses... Not much to go on. I kinda put it off - at least until I got finished with my little project. Had to come up with something to write that had some entertainment value besides the dull boring - and rather unexplained stuff laying about with seemingly no rhyme or reason.

Sorry for interrupting you, just wanted to say a thing about wastelands. The intro mentions a battle between high elves and temple guardians (and their allies) over T-energy. Having ruined fortresses (supposedly elven ones) and dragon bones (as I remember dragons were pictured fighting together with temple guardians) lying around makes you think that wastelands are exactly where this historically important battle took place. I think it may be a key to writing a story about it.

Sorry for interrupting you, just wanted to say a thing about wastelands. The intro mentions a battle between high elves and temple guardians (and their allies) over T-energy. Having ruined fortresses (supposedly elven ones) and dragon bones (as I remember dragons were pictured fighting together with temple guardians) lying around makes you think that wastelands are exactly where this historically important battle took place. I think it may be a key to writing a story about it.

No need to appologize.. Feel free to jump in anytime. This is a public discussion. :D You're now just as much a part of the DarkMatters family as anyone else here. Please feel free to add commentary without fear. We don't bite...

The intro's description of the Great War seems a bit limited. I do see your point. Those two pictures do show what appear to be Elves fighting the Temple Guardians. And an Elf killing a dragon. The story I wrote doesn't exclude those events from happening. In fact, they could have happened some time afterwards. Where the story I wrote leaves off, Ker is still running rampant in the Wastelands. She could have easily gone elsewhere and seduced the High Elves of the day into fighting the temple guardians because she needed/wanted access to the great machine... That's where the tonic Testa created was kept to keep them from going boom. And the temple guardians were set to repel all intruders - and I would assume she would be public enemy #1 in their book.