Farming Bosses

Hey all I'm still fairley new to the pc version of sacred 2 ice and blood. I came over from the ps3 version, so my question is how do I farm bosses? On the playstation 3 all I did was start a new game under free world and bam all the bosses I could kill. So how does 1 do it on the pc version? BTW I'm playing closed net atm to get my feet wet with the new controls and what not thanks!

Mortanius

Hey all I'm still fairley new to the pc version of sacred 2 ice and blood. I came over from the ps3 version, so my question is how do I farm bosses? On the playstation 3 all I did was start a new game under free world and bam all the bosses I could kill. So how does 1 do it on the pc version? BTW I'm playing closed net atm to get my feet wet with the new controls and what not thanks!

Mortanius

Hey Mortaniuss! Welcome to Closed Net.

Basically you would do the same thing in closed net. Join a freeplay server and go get em. You can join one of the pre-made servers or create one of your own.

Mortanius

Hey Mortaniuss! Welcome to Closed Net.

Basically you would do the same thing in closed net. Join a freeplay server and go get em. You can join one of the pre-made servers or create one of your own.

Wonderful thanks! BTW do most dark matters people play on closed net? From what I read alot of people can cheat on open net and id rather be on a level playing field thanks.

Mortanius

Yup all of us play on closed servers and usually in Hardcore. The only time I'm ever in Open is to try out an idea on a build or to have a little PVP fun without losing the character permanently (since all mine are HC)

Mortanius

Also, do not forget... the minibosses on PC have "quests" that you have to activate before the boss appears in the game-world. Don't know about the main-quest bosses :(

Good luck!