Enemy Levels Page Could Use Some Loving

Every once in a while I seek out this page in search of what the lowest level enemies can be found for a particular region and every time I read the page I'm reminded that we only have the MAX levels. If anyone is on the lookout for something simple to fill in this would definitely be a nice stroll through the park so to speak. All that is need is to duplicate the table on that page and replace it with minimum enemy levels. With a new minimum levels table people would be able to check this page to see how soon they could safely enter a new area as they progressed in levels.

Bonus info would be great! For example; The lowest level that The Nameless Guardian spawn at in Silver Difficulty is level 25-26.

Enemy Levels

Every once in a while I seek out this page in search of what the lowest level enemies can be found for a particular region and every time I read the page I'm reminded that we only have the MAX levels. If anyone is on the lookout for something simple to fill in this would definitely be a nice stroll through the park so to speak. All that is need is to duplicate the table on that page and replace it with minimum enemy levels. With a new minimum levels table people would be able to check this page to see how soon they could safely enter a new area as they progressed in levels.

Bonus info would be great! For example; The lowest level that The Nameless Guardian spawn at in Silver Difficulty is level 25-26.

Enemy Levels

But that's kind of subjective... What might be "safe" for one build might not be so for a different one entirely. Saying it's safe to go into area X when you're level Y might work if you've got the right armor, buffs and weapons, but a total disaster in the making if you don't.

Some might like facing enemies when they're red ringed, while others are more comfortable at yellow or green. Some might panic at anything other other than white rings.

Just saying...

I'm trying to wrap my mind around how to figure this out. I'm guessing I would need to take a lower level character through these areas and see what levels get generated. Would also have to kill it off regularly to keep the SB down. Am I right?

• 8 months later...

Wow! This topic is old and yet on wiki I see that the minimal levels are incomplete. I currently have new information to put up, but not yet as I am no where near completing the list. I am also including the Crystal Plane and Cursed Forest regions aswell. I had a look at the topic of whos doing what on wiki, but too much to read really and simply cannot find it. :(

I have edited the balance.txt file to help me with this as much as possible. You wanted the minimal level of each region, so I have a level 1 running around collecting all the information I could possibly obtain at the moment. Also I have a range of the levels (don't know if this will help at all), like 1-7 levels in the High Elf region on Bronze. Since you stated about adding names to what monster has what level, this is going to be hard to get. Mainly the levels are mixed depending on where the enemies are. For example, in the High Elf region levels 1-4 on Bronze will be from starting points for new characters to Thylysium. Some brigands have levels 1-6 on Bronze, but I will not be 100% sure about this. The bosses shouldn't be too hard to get, just need to know where they are! :(

While I was searching the regions and doing a speed run through the campaign to unlock the other regions, I have encountered a problem because of the editing needed to get this information as accurate as possible. The bosses for some reason, cannot be hit at all! :twitch: I have a 95-100% hit chance on monsters 16 levels higher then me. So I am going to see about going through the desert to have access to the other areas. Since it is likely I cannot complete the main campaign, I might not be able to complete certain regions in Bronze and Silver. If there is a line to edit to unlock the other difficulties, please let me know! :cool:

Also, could this be done in Open private game?

Since the multiplayer island has a portal room to all regions, we might be able to get some volunteers!

I hope what I am doing is ok with you guys...

Since the multiplayer island has a portal room to all regions, we might be able to get some volunteers!

I don't see why not... as long as you don't have someone join that skews the lower enemy levels. Example: If you're in Silver, and you go to the elven region with a level 1... but another person joins intending to do the Waseland... they'll probably want a toon near level 20-25 just to survive there, which would skew the minimum levels in the HE and Human regions!

Happy Hunting!

Wow! This topic is old and yet on wiki I see that the minimal levels are incomplete. I currently have new information to put up, but not yet as I am no where near completing the list. I am also including the Crystal Plane and Cursed Forest regions aswell. I had a look at the topic of whos doing what on wiki, but too much to read really and simply cannot find it. :(

I have edited the balance.txt file to help me with this as much as possible. You wanted the minimal level of each region, so I have a level 1 running around collecting all the information I could possibly obtain at the moment. Also I have a range of the levels (don't know if this will help at all), like 1-7 levels in the High Elf region on Bronze. Since you stated about adding names to what monster has what level, this is going to be hard to get. Mainly the levels are mixed depending on where the enemies are. For example, in the High Elf region levels 1-4 on Bronze will be from starting points for new characters to Thylysium. Some brigands have levels 1-6 on Bronze, but I will not be 100% sure about this. The bosses shouldn't be too hard to get, just need to know where they are! :(

While I was searching the regions and doing a speed run through the campaign to unlock the other regions, I have encountered a problem because of the editing needed to get this information as accurate as possible. The bosses for some reason, cannot be hit at all! :twitch: I have a 95-100% hit chance on monsters 16 levels higher then me. So I am going to see about going through the desert to have access to the other areas. Since it is likely I cannot complete the main campaign, I might not be able to complete certain regions in Bronze and Silver. If there is a line to edit to unlock the other difficulties, please let me know! :cool:

Amazing first post, Reskon!

This game just keeps seeming to grow :oooo:

You should be able to edit the wiki pages by just logging in with same nic/password as you use here on these boards.

Thanks for wanting to help, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

All bosses have higher defence values than normal enemies, so you'd have a low chance to hit them. However, you can get the said chance to hit the bosses by editing balance.txt a bit more. Try to modify the following lines (that's a modified version for Singleplayer):

MP_damage = {1,1050,1100,1160,1220}, 
MP_combatvalue = {1,1100,1210,1330,1460},
MP_lifeHP = {1,1300,1650,2100,2650},
MP_EShieldHP = {1,1300,1650,2100,2650},
MP_armor = {1,1100,1210,1330,1460},

This modification will allow you to kill any creature including bosses with one hit and never get hit back. I found out these strings when I needed to kill bosses with low-level character, so the modification is proven to work.

This can be done, but you should be the one to start the game, because the Open game uses the same scripts as the person who started it. Also, if you want to play Open with modified balance.txt, you should edit all values in the brackets to make the changes apply for any number of players on the server.

What you're doing is not OK, it's GREAT! It's really cool to see new people on the wiki.

Edited by Silver_fox

Thank you for the replies!

(I didn't think I would see a turn out like this!)

I have made a great improvement in searching for the enemy levels.

Currently have 14 bosses noted on their levels and 6 regions completed on Bronze so far!

I don't see why not... as long as you don't have someone join that skews the lower enemy levels. Example: If you're in Silver, and you go to the elven region with a level 1... but another person joins intending to do the Waseland... they'll probably want a toon near level 20-25 just to survive there, which would skew the minimum levels in the HE and Human regions!

Happy Hunting!

Would the levels become affected if (at maximum) 2 players at level 1 joined the game?

All bosses have higher defence values than normal enemies, so you'd have a low chance to hit them. However, you can get the said chance to hit the bosses by editing balance.txt a bit more. Try to modify the following lines (that's a modified version for Singleplayer):

MP_damage = {1,1050,1100,1160,1220}, 
MP_combatvalue = {1,1100,1210,1330,1460},
MP_lifeHP = {1,1300,1650,2100,2650},
MP_EShieldHP = {1,1300,1650,2100,2650},
MP_armor = {1,1100,1210,1330,1460},

This modification will allow you to kill any creature including bosses with one hit and never get hit back. I found out these strings when I needed to kill bosses with low-level character, so the modification is proven to work.

Thanks for this!

(It really has helped)

I have edited the balance.txt to help with movement speed, I wanted to increase the mount speed as much as possible (without flying off the map).

Seems like it doesn't affect it, but only on character and NPC movement, attack and cast speeds.

SpeedMin = 5000,
SpeedMax = 15000,

I did try it at 1000x the original values.

Things just got crazy!

:o

SpeedMin = 500000,
SpeedMax = 1500000,

Well I have finally completed the Bronze difficulty, which seemed like forever because of the side quests.

(But I still have 2 more bosses to complete there, shouldn't take me long.)

:yawn:

Since I was using the Interactive Map I came across the secret bosses, I wonder if I should note them down and later add them in?

Ok, I have edited the tables to the Enemy Levels wiki page and sorted out the page itself with a bit more information. I hope you like it!

:)

There is a link at the Mini Bosses section of the table that shows the links to Sacred 2 wiki but in random pages. As I looked I got quests, bosses, combat arts and other stuff listed there when it popped up.

Though I don't know how it got there, as I didn't code it in.

Well I am thinking of having a break from it, took longer then I first thought (about 15 hours gameplay and 3 hours searching wiki for additional information, roughly). But it's better then nothing and at least the next person to take up the challenge has just to add in the missing numbers (?). Though I think platinum could be redone as the way I did it makes it look a bit off, but I just left it like that for the information side of it and not 59 - ? or ? - 59. You may notice that there is a Great Machine region, I done this because I have gained a different result from the wastelands and since it's part of the Campaign.

Hope you don't mind!

If anyone wants to help, well you can!

(This cannot be done on console versions)

I give you the following codes you need to change to complete (part or all) of the list!

Searching will be needed and shouldn't be too hard!

(C:/Program Files/Deep Silver/Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel/scripts/server/balance.txt)

Unedited

QuestExplow = {20,25,30,40,50},
SpellFactorDiff = {800,1000,1200,1500,2000},
DefenseFactorDiff = {650,1000,1500,2500,4500},
MP_experience = {1000,1150,1325,1550,1825},
AttackFactorDiff = {800,1000,1750,2750,4500},
DamageFactorDiff = {1000,1050,1200,1350,1500},
LifeFactorDiff = {1000,1400,2000,3000,4000},
MP_damage = {1000,1050,1100,1160,1220},
MP_lifeHP = {1000,1300,1650,2100,2650},
MP_EShieldHP = {1000,1300,1650,2100,2650},
MP_combatvalue = {1000,1100,1210,1330,1460},
MP_armor = {1000,1100,1210,1330,1460},
Enemy_armor = {800,900,1000,6000,7200},
Enemy_weapondamage = {650,850,1000,3300,3630},
Enemy_spelldamage = {500,800,1000,3500,3850},

Edited

QuestExplow = {0,0,0,0,0},
SpellFactorDiff = {1,1,1,1,1},
DefenseFactorDiff = {1,1,1,1,1},
MP_experience = {0,1150,1325,1550,1825},
AttackFactorDiff = {1,1,1,1,1},
DamageFactorDiff = {1,1,1,1,1},
LifeFactorDiff = {1,1,1,1,1},
MP_damage = {1,1,1,1,1},
MP_lifeHP = {1,1,1,1,1},
MP_EShieldHP = {1,1,1,1,1},
MP_combatvalue = {1,1,1,1,1},
MP_armor = {1,1,1,1,1},
Enemy_armor = {1,1,1,1,1},
Enemy_weapondamage = {1,1,1,1,1},
Enemy_spelldamage = {1,1,1,1,1},

This will make nearly all attacks not to hurt you. However, life leech% will and you should be careful with monsters that has it as their attacks. Also, some bosses cannot be hit, mainly the Ghost from Christmas Future, so a Shadow Warrior with Reflective Emanation will help.

This part will help to make your character move faster, there is a limit, but I don't know the number.

The types needed is 1,2,3,4,5,6 and (Ice and Blood Expansion) 7.

Do not edit anything else!

(C:/Program Files/Deep Silver/Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel/scripts/shared/creatureinfo.txt)

Unedited

runSpeed = 190,

Edited

runSpeed = 999,

A character editing tool might be needed to shorten time, since you can edit the difficulty there without going through the whole campaign.

Just need to search google as I cannot remember the link.

Sorry for the table to be so long...

:whistle:

Ok, I have edited the tables to the Enemy Levels wiki page and sorted out the page itself with a bit more information. I hope you like it!

Oooh, cool! I didn't look yet, but I will in a bit!

There is a link at the Mini Bosses section of the table that shows the links to Sacred 2 wiki but in random pages. As I looked I got quests, bosses, combat arts and other stuff listed there when it popped up.

Though I don't know how it got there, as I didn't code it in.

Was it a "random page" button? I thought I saw one of those somewhere... I'll look when I get there!

I was just there edit: You meant the "Mini" that was coloured with an underline? That is an ad... an odd one, as it only links other "random" articles in the wiki. I got Gogo's Ice elf Guide when I clicked it...

Hehehe... can I say ORLY to that? I agree Bronze and Silver are mostly "impossible" (Bronze especially, you gain too may levels too fast, and if you skip ahead in the low-levels you won't be able to kill stuff in the difficult regions.) However, I've had level 12 toons in Gold, 48 in Plat and 76 in Niob... very well low enough to get the minimum levels :)

I give you the following codes you need to change to complete (part or all) of the list!

OKOK, I see now that you meant you cannot modify your files like PC users can ;)

Hehehe... can I say ORLY to that? I agree Bronze and Silver are mostly "impossible" (Bronze especially, you gain too may levels too fast, and if you skip ahead in the low-levels you won't be able to kill stuff in the difficult regions.) However, I've had level 12 toons in Gold, 48 in Plat and 76 in Niob... very well low enough to get the minimum levels :)

OKOK, I see now that you meant you cannot modify your files like PC users can ;)

If you can get the low level information, that would be great!

I agree Bronze and Silver will be very hard on consoles, but on PC you can edit the files to help get the information.

Any additional information would be helpful, even if it is just one boss level noted.

Wonderful improvements Reskon. Thank you! :) A thought just occured to me that might be cool. You could try merging the first two tables. The Min and Max levels tables something like the below pic:

minmaxlevels.GIF

Here's the wiki text I used. It's just a mini sample of what the whole thing would be.

{|class="skills" width="100%" cellspacing="0"
|-class="skillsth" align="center"
|colspan=11|Approximate Minimum and Maximum Levels for Enemies in Various Regions
|width="250px" align="center" rowspan=2|Difficulty
|colspan=2|Bronze
|colspan=2|Silver
|colspan=2|Gold
|colspan=2|Platinum
|colspan=2|Niobium
||Min||Max||Min||Max||Min||Max||Min||Max||Min||Max
|-align="center"
|'''[[sacred 2:Tyr Lysia|Tyr Lysia]]<br>(High Elf, Chapter 1)'''
||1-7||14
||1-7||48
||?||94
||76||134
||111||189
|}

Once again excellent work :bow:

Wonderful improvements Reskon. Thank you! :) A thought just occured to me that might be cool. You could try merging the first two tables. The Min and Max levels tables something like the below pic:

post-19-0-58743200-1316831847_thumb.gif

Once again excellent work :bow:

Done!

Also I need the colour code for the headers on the tables, if you know then I will be able to fix this Mini link problem.

By the way, when I looked at the links it shows some search results, didn't get it all though only Shadow_Warrior_arms... at the end on the website address.

Could this be showing the latest page viewing results?