Pages With Problem Links

Ah this is a little different.

You'll notice there are no brackets or other type of coding present. Schot made several templates easier to work with by incorporating all the syntax within the template itself. So all we need to find out is what exactly is the full name is for that Camp. I would go to the Places main page and click on Brigand Camp. Then click Edit and we'll see the codes for each Brigand Camp.

Here's the code I see for the Camp near the Kobold Camp.

[[sacred 2:Brigand Camp 2 (Tyr Lysia)|Brigand Camp 2]]

All we need from that is Brigand Camp 2 (Tyr Lysia). We just need the info to the left of the '|' symbol without any of the starting code. Simply copy that and paste it where Sloeford is on the Cold Charley edit page, and you're all set. I just tried it to make sure nothing weird happened, but I'll let you fix just so you can be more familiar with it. If you have any probs, just let me know and we'll get it working for you :D

Thanks for describing that process Knuckles. I'm looking at every picture on each page as I'm going through the game so now I know how to do that.

This page does look kind of funny now because Tyr Lysia is listed twice in that picture, but I doubt anyone is going to notice with all the other details on the page.

I'm going to fill in info on the quest enemies for Tutorial Blacksmith now. I did find a link for Michel -- Thanks to Gogo for the suggestion on searching-- that link is no longer red.