Love all the Wiki links

I just wanted to say thank you. Linking in the wiki is difficult in a way. It means that en Editor has a good knowledge of a lot of the pages that are already in the Wiki that can contribute to the crdibillity of a new article while also letting our readers know there is other pages out there connected to the new page being worked on that can help with their research.

I have been noticing very good, well-written pages that are link-laden and wonderfully heavy with links to pages in the wiki that create deep knowledge dispersal. This is one of the greatest strengths in the Wiki, to connect new pages to before-created work. It's hard knowing what's been done, and so when I'm at work, I often have some fun seeing a potential link to an almost obscure page that can instantly add depth, which I can then easily and quickly link in.

Lately I've been noticing that for new pages, the team has been getting so good with the knowledge base, that my supply of almost obscure pages to links I can easily add has been running dry... you guys are getting them all almost instantly! :lol:

It's delightful reading pages where so many of the words are connecting to other pages, and this is a level of detail on Sacred 2 Wiki's pages that again, are slowly elevating the work.

From pure reference to art?

I think so

Thank you, all, this amazing wiki team.

:)

gogo

Yep, I thought it was really interesting to link that Tragic End quest back to that lumberjack in the first brigand camp the other day. There is so much detail in this game. Thanks Gogo.