Guest gogoblender

actually this is a cool story

Me and my friend went to the Ireland fer a month, my mom got me all this amazing camping stuff and we just hanged out on the coast of ireland for three weeks meeting people in bars, meeting people in bars...oh yeah..meeting peoplein bars, hahah

There was this girl I met on the airplin on the way to dublin and she was so nice..she invited us back to her place and we all hung out there, got to be aw3esome friends and she gave us all kinds of us info (and beers) about how to make our way about

ONe of the things she said was that on our way to scotland (cuz we wanted to go to St. Andrews Golf) was to hit the Arran Isles.

AMAZING!

We took a seaplane from Ireland and it was like the coolest thing...it seemed like we were hovering over the sea right by the coast of this tiny little isle...and ...lol, it looked like we were gonna land right in the water but it was a sand bar or something!

From teh seaplane we walked right through the shoals right to the island, hung out, drank and found this really cool campsite that was using walls that the islanders has piled up over years and years as protetcion from teh winds.

It was like camping over night in some stone walled maze that we sometimes had a heck of a time finding our tent in!

The food was awesome

The beer was awesome...

oh eyah and the beer was awesome!

Arran Isles...definitely worth a re-visit...this time I'm takin Erialc with me!

:D

gogo

Thats the one my 6th trip in 12 years first for 6 though

(guess where I spent those 6 before my last trip)

B)

~Doom

lol you nearly always make me laugh outloud

a difficult challenge

*chases after gogo with a machien gun

/guns /guns /guns

DIE!

/viking

~Doom

WOW! /drool

thanks buddy /hug

Way to go