At what level should I take on Nameless Guardians in Gold?

My hero is a Dual Wield Seraphim.

I just tried to take on the Nameless Guardian's in Gold at level 65 and the last one was killing me faster then I can use a potion. At what level should I try to take them on again?

I am thinking post level 75 I will see a difference since some of my skills will be mastered.

First, it would help to know your build and the skill point distribution. Otherwise, in general, there is no need for you to hurry. Since you play DW Seraphim, you surely use the battle stance buff, which I suppose you've modded for close combat reflect. It would help to find a bunch of items that improve that reflect value, gain a bunch of levels, distribute all points in vitality and work on your constitution skill, provided you picked it.

You can also happily linger in silver for a while, till level 100, which in open/closed net and LAN is the general requirement to enter platinum.

Remember that the last guardian does mostly poison damage so make sure you have 3 good relics of the antidote active.

If you were a bit lazy on the defensive skills like my version 2.43 templeguardian its better to wait until you have mastered constitution at least. (He was getting hit for 3.7k crits, sometimes 2 crits after eachother and he had 3 relics + only around 1k phys armor.. not good with only 3.8k hp and same e-shield.. also level 65 at the time)

After this experience I made a rule for myself for the future: gold engame (including the wasteland), I will make sure to have 1 defensive skill at character level and 1 more a bit on the way.

Heya,

usually we start our Guardian run in Gold around level 57.

Keep in mind that this are toons built for Guardians only (Bosshunters), and that we do this in team.

Can start sooner and solo, but you will have to be sure that your build is solid.

For instance... do you use an energy shield? How much energy does it have? How much absorb?

Greetz

Heya,

+all skills will work just as well there...

Wearing enough Revelation pieces to have LL%? That should really help with Guardians, that or using Kal'Dur's Legacy or tom Feldes Thunderous Voice.

Greetz