Today, when trying to log in from the main screen, I've been getting a page with this:

The following errors were found:

Username or password incorrect

Attention!

You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.

If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen

I've forgotten my password! Click here!

However, at the bottom of that page is a login section that has loaded up with my Username and password already filled in and it logs in properly...

Ok. I just logged in and out three times without any trouble. Are you still having trouble Ankhanu? Are you able to duplicate the error several times?

Cheers! :P

Yeah, it's happened every time I've logged in today; which has been oh... 8 or so times. But, I can log in fine from that second error screen every time, so it's not really an issue (I can still log in), just a mild inconvenience.

Ah well that's a bit of a pain eh. When you try logging in on the first page do you normally just type in your name, click your name from the drop down list and let the browser put your password in for you?

I normally do this cause its more convenient but sometimes, for whatever reason, it puts the correct name in but although I see the stars in the password field it is incorrect. Could this be happening to you?

More to the point. If you type out both your name and pass does the problem remain? Oh and what browser are you using Ankhanu?

Thanx again for the input. :P

That's a possibility... the past couple days, it's actually been loading with my login info already in the field and I've just been submitting the query.

I *THINK* I manually entered my login info once and got the same result, but I may not have tried it... I know I manually entered my name, but I can't remember if I just clicked tab to go to the password and it was there so I submitted or if I manually entered it. The former seems most likely though :P

Oh whew! Thank god! /lol

I was going through all sorts of variables as to what I might have to do to fix the prob. And none of them made any sense being that I'm VERY new to this html stuff, haha.

It could be that there is a default security feature in place that causes the auto-complete function to periodically expire for reasons of protecting passwords. Also, I've noticed that cookies can have expirey dates.

But who knows /unsure