How does Blazing Tempest spread on Xbox360?

The spread of High Elf CA Blazing tempest is constant. On PC clicking farther away from the character results in more concentrated tempest (and higher damage on initial hit) and clicking closer to the character results in a wider spread tempest but lower damage on initial hit.

That is what the wiki says about Blazing Tempest on the consoles. From what I have seen on my ps3, that is not correct. Is that how it works on Xbox360? I am going to be working on that wiki page and thought I might also change the Blazing Tempest note.

For both consoles (I played PS3 for about 14-15 months before moving to Xbox), the spread of BT depends on the distance the targeted enemy is from the Elf. If the enemy is close-up, you get a wide-spread (pretty much the displayed "angle" in the CA description), and the further the enemy is, the narrower it gets. Since I play with damage details off, I am unsure about the power of a narrower BT vs. the full spread.

I know for me, I did not take the mod to increase spread, it seems like what essjayehm said holds. The closer I am the more narrow it flows and farther away more spread. As I tend to not rely on this spells, as much as I flipping love it and my GF hates it, I usually use far away to start the dot and close the distant to a 16 meteor stunning meteorfest. Due to the lag and almost constant freezes I would like to blame on BT sometimes I try and only have 1 out at a time.