The Mystic Shopper.

-----SKILLS-----

Runes that can be read without penalty: Crystal Skin, Grand Invigoration and Cascading Shroud

Level 2 - Mystic Stormite lore (Same level as toon)

Level 3 - Bargaining (5 points)

Level 5 - Mystic Stormite focus (Same level as toon)

Level 8 - Concentration (1 point)

Level 12 - Delphic Arcana Focus (just enough for gold-mod grand invigoration)

Level 18 - Armor lore (add If regen penalty starts to go over 100%)

Level 25 - Ancient magic (75 Points)

Level 35 - Constitution (75 points)

Level 50 - Shield lore (75 points)

Level 65 - Enhanced Perception (1 point)

There's plenty of skill points left distribute them as you see fit.

-----Combat Arts-----

Buffs

Grand Invigoration - MODS: Mystic Stormite Expertise, Replenish, Resilience

Crystal Skin - MODS: Glacial Mirror, Focalize, Mystic Stormite Expertise

Attack

Glacial Thorns - MODS: Fusillade, Devestation, Fusillade

Raging Nimbus - MODS: Hurricane, Roar, Extended Nimbus

Defence

Cascading Shroud - MODS: Faint, Inconspicuous, Steam

Shadow Step - MODS: Phase Shift

-----Attributes-----

Stamina - points here reduce the regen time of you Combat Arts.

Vitality - points here increase your hitpoints.

Intelligence - this will increase the dmg of your Combat Arts

Any combo of these 3 Attr's are good. Im going with 30% STAM, 20% VIT and 50% INT.

This build is untested by me so feedback would be great! thanks

Edited by BadDayDriver

Im thinking I might go 25% VIT and 75% INT and forget stam altogether. Not sure, I dont have alot of experince yet on this game, If anyone could give me suggestions on what ATTRs they would use, that would be great thanks.

Im thinking I might go 25% VIT and 75% INT and forget stam altogether. Not sure, I dont have alot of experince yet on this game, If anyone could give me suggestions on what ATTRs they would use, that would be great thanks.

IMO, with the Elf, it's 100% vitality. Every point every level. If you don't mind dying and losing your SB, then you can put points somewhere else; but I think (as a general rule) that keeping SB is more important than getting a few points into other attributes...

thank you, very much.

My pleasure!

BTW, I don't think there are any glaring holes in your build... I prefer Pyro elves but there isn't much difference other than the aspect skills (AP/MS).

You may want to pump points into your Bargaining skill. It is quite ineffective if you do not keep it at least 2X your character level (including relics, allskills, etc); and I recommend trying for 3X char. level. Keeping hard points into it at your character level will make that easier, which will keep the rare/2-star items appearing in the merchant inventories throughout your toons' life.

BadDayDriver, are you sure about the runes for Cascading Shroud and Crystal Skin?

I switched from VIT to INT when I picked up Constitution. Only time will tell if this gamble will pay off.

Edit:

Got those two attributes backwards. :Just_Cuz_21: Sorry...

Edited by lujate

You don;t necessarily have to put points into vitality. Grand Invigoration provides some awesome healing and constitution as well...it depends whether or not you want to aim for more damage or a little more health. Remember that Int adds base damage which will get multiplied by other effects...

You don't need to put points into vitality for an Ice Elf. Crystal skin will more than adequate if you build it properly. I put everything into intelligence and just use some plus all skills rings to help out since you have bargaining. When you go against bosses use the stalworth if you have it. I use frost flare to slow them down and them kill them with thorns. This works well into Niob.